Part 1

You: Bye mom. Im headed over to Ashley's house.

Mom: Okay sweetie see you later. Be safe

Ashley Besson is my bestfriend. We have been friends since 1st grade, and now we are in high school. 10th grade to be exact. We have always done everything together.. it's to the point our families love eachother. Well besides her brother, I haven't really met him. Only because he's in a band and is never in town. I don't really mind tho.

Me and Ashley made a pact to never like eachothers siblings or crush just because we don't want to put our friendship in jeopardy.

Buttt back to the story.

I finally arrive at Ashley's house. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. Then next thing I know this really sexy tall blond boy opens the door.

You: hey Ashley- sorry I must have the wrong house. Idk how I forgot which house it was.. Im here all the time. Sorry to bother u.

??: no no no... I'm Ashley's brother corbyn and you are?

You: ohhh um I'm y/n

Okayyyy wow I didn't know my bestfriend had a fine brother!!!!!! Omggg okay okay y/n act natural. You can't think he's cute because he is your bestfriends brother sooo be cool.

You: well um is Ashley here?

Corbyn: yea i think she is in the shower you can head up to her room.

Corbyn's POV

Okay you see Ashley always talked about a y/n but I always pictured her to be a little nerdy... maybe weird... but when I opened that door.... damnnnnnn I didn't expect to see what I saw. But I can't have those thoughts she's my sisters bestfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRSTTTT CHAPTER!!!! Ahhhh🤪

-SYA💕💕