Part 17

Corbyn's POV

I can't believe that Alex boy took my girl! It's okay she will be mine... she just needs to stop playing hard to get all the time and we will be fine.

We I guess she isn't playing hard to get if that boy is her "boyfriend". Or maybe she trying to make me jealous.

OMG CORBYN call down you sound obsessed. But I can't help myself. She is different from any other girl. Argghhh what is she doing to me!

Ashley's POV

I have been noticing corbyn's different behavior around y/n. Like he better back off my bestfriend he has Alex. Or maybe she wants him too!

No she wouldn't do that me. I'm gonna talk to her later about it later. I'm sure I won't have any reason to expect her to want him.

Your POV

Me and Alex have been hanging out all day. And I can honestly say he is a great boyfriend even tho we have been together for only a couple hours.

We are now at the mall because he wanted to matching hoodies and outfits which I find so cuteee. Awwww he must have been wanting to do this with some one for a long time.

Alex: how about these

You: nooo every couple have hoodies like that. We need something different

(Here's the hoodies)

Alex: yea your right

You: ooo how about these?

Alex: ooo I like those. Let's get em.

You: okay
(Here's the hoodies)

I gave him a big smile and we bought the Hoodies and walked out the store

Hoodies and walked out the store.

Alex: where do you wanna go now?

You: hmmm let's see! How bout we go to the food court and get Starbucks because i really want a (your fav Starbucks drink)

Alex: okay let's go

He grabs my hand and we walk to the food court.

I am truly happy.
But I can't get corbyn off my mind! What if I really want him and not Alex! that's not good.

Okay y/n get out of your thoughts for once. Have fun with your boyfriend and stop thinking about the guy who wants to be your boyfriend!

Alex: here's your drink bae

You: thanks

We then leave the mall hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sooooo sorry for being inactive guys. I will update when I can. School has started back and it's a lot but trust me I haven't forgot about you guys💕

-SYAA💕💕