𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

*mattias pov*

My alarm rang and i woke up wishing i had went to bed early last night. I get up, put Cantu in my hair then change into a red champion shirt and grey sweatpants . My dad calls me from downstairs saying that my parents need to talk to me about something important. I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen.

Mattias dad: Good morning, I just wanted to tell you that me and your mother have to leave for a business trip today, we'll be gone for about a week or two so take care of yourself and the house. Absolutely NO parties or you'll be grounded until you graduate and i promise you that.

Mattia: Yes papa I know I'm not gonna have a party. Could I hangout with my friends here though?

Mattias dad: Yes they can sleepover too i don't want you being alone for so long. No missing school and if you run out of food or want to order something i left 200 dollars for groceries. Don't use all of it and be safe we love you.

Mattias mom: Bye my love stay safe please call us everyday.

Mattia: Ok I love you guys please come back soon.
My parents took their luggage and walked out the door. My parents jobs are dangerous, so dangerous I can never tell anyone or they could be in danger. When ever my parents leave for "business" trips I know they're lives are in danger and it scares me so much. The only good thing about our family business is that we're rich. I just don't like bragging off about it. That's just cocky and annoying.
I go in the living room and play on my PS4 while waiting for the boys to get here.

*y/n pov*
I wake up to texts from roshaun and kairi

Kai🦟🦗🦟
hiii bitch
wtf r u acc still sleeping wake tf up hoe
we're all going to mattias house want me and roshaun to pick you up?
*sent 5 mins ago*

Roshaun my twin🥵💅🏽
hiii bestieee
want me n kai to pick u up in like 30 mins?
*sent 5 mins ago*

I answer them both and give them the address to my house, we usually hang out right after school and none of them have actually been to my house. Except Mattia. Thinking about the day puts the biggest smile on my face. I shove the thought out of my mind and figures out what I'm going to wear.

I wear a red strapless crop top with ripped jeans. I leave my hair naturally curly but wet it then do my hair routine. I only curl my eye lashes and put mascara and clear lip gloss for my makeup. The boys get to my house about 10 mins later and knock on my door and I open it.

Kai: You never told me u were fkn rich bro
Roshaun: I'm moving in period.
Y/n: YESSS WE'RE ALL GOING TO HANGOUT HERE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.
Roshaun: How bout you give us a tour another day because we're late and mattia's grumpy today.

Y:n: bIg BoY mAtTiA
We all laugh and get in the car. We blast music and vibe the way to his house it's not far just like a 5 minute drive.
We get there and I'm really excited for some reason.
We walk inside and I'm shocked by how nice Mattia's house is. It's super modern and big, he's like rich rich.
I see the boys and hug ale and Mattia and everyone. I play on his PS4 n vibe w the boys. They're my best friends and I'm so happy I met them. Mattia and I make some cute tiktoks and everyone in the comments is shipping us and asking for my @.

Mattia: oh shit i forgot to @ u what's ur tiktok
Y/n: It's ok you don't need to @ me
Mattia: Why not
Y/n: I don't want u to think I'm a clout chaser and only friends w u for fame and followers. I'm not that type of person at all.

Mattia looks at me with a smile on his face and hugs me. We hug for a couple seconds and then let go. He makes me feel safe and so happy i get butterflies in my stomach. He whispers in my ear "I know what kind of person you are, and you're my favourite type". I blush super hard and fidget with my fingers. Ale walks in the room and sits next to me.

Ale: Want to watch w movie guys?
Y/n: for sureee
Kai: what type?
Me & ale : HORROR MOVIE
We laugh and then play the movie.
Ale is so much like me he's so cute, i can say i want to do literally anything and he'll be down.

*skip to 45 mins into the movie*

I'm usually never scared by movies but my only weakness is clowns  and of course there were clowns in this one and I HATE CLOWNS.
A clown pooped up and I dug my head into ale's chest wrapping my hands around him. He hugged me and I felt like I could lay there forever. I let go of him and turned to watch the movie. Mattia's face was boiling hot and he was so red he looked like he was gonna explode. I felt his cheek and asked if he was sick to try and play it cool. He smiled and said he was fine.
I look over to ale and mattia both into the movie and realize im falling for the two greatest guys i've ever met.

Narrator:
HEY GUYS. ik I haven't posted in literally like 4 months and IM SO SORRY but I'm back and im going to be posting a lot more. Get ready for a spam soon cuz i got juicy ass ideas. should i make y/n be w Mattia or ale cuz honestly im not rly into Mattia anymore but ale🥵. anyways ILYYYY GUYS TYSM FOR 2k VIEWS U GUYS R SO AMAZING.