The meet

Hey my name is eren jaeger I'm 22 years old and I have a pretty normal life well until I met Levi.

"Ereeennn!" Mika's called to him "we need more eggs could you go to the store and get some please" eren groans  " why can't she do it herself" he says under his breath then calls out "yea sure whatever not like I have a choice " eren gets his keys and phone and heads to the store when he goes inside he pulls out his phone to call Mikasa and ask what kinds of eggs to get cause he forgot what kind they get as eren pulls his phone out he bumps in to a tall, pale man with an under cut. Eren doesn't do well with talking to people so he says " watch where your going dumbass".

Levi grunts and says " who the hell do you think your talking to brat" making eren even more mad.

But eren looses his cool but will soon regret it "listen here buddy get the fuck outta my way before I shove my fist up your ass" Levi huffs.

"I really didn't wanna have to deal with this your acting like a child". Levi says with his voice sounding deeper than before.

Eren being the asshole that he is he whispers in Levi ears and says " oh yea what are you gonna do about it mr wannabe cool" Levi quickly grabbed eren by his throat dragging him to the men's bathroom and locks it.

Eren is surprised by this but stands his ground " h-hey w-what are you d-doing" eren says as Levi gets closer to eren.Eren backs ways Levi starts to glare at eren. Eren starts to panic and try's to lock himself in the big stall at the other end of the bathroom.

"Oh" Levi says sternly. What happened to me confident. Levi slides under the stall to find eren

pissing. Levi smirks and runs to eren bedding him down to hit his head. You hear Levi's belt giggle and his member pops out and Levi shoves it into eren.

"A-ahh" eren lets out and moan. Levi stops and says " oh no this can't feel good looks like I'm gonna have to bring u home and" Levi leans down to say " fuck you til you scream in pain for being a very bad boy" eren starts to shake knowing what he said to him was a big mistake"

Hey guys this is my first book so please don't hate 😭 but what's gonna happen to eren 😏 let's find out in the next chapter tomorrow shall we