Chapter 2

(collage of Rory, the girl's house, and their new animals off to the side!)

Briar's POV

After landing we went straight to baggage claim, ready to get to our new house.

I searched the conveyer belt while Rory went to get us Subway, since she had already found her 2 bags. Finally, after 5 minutes I found my bright blue and white striped suitcase. 1 down, 1 to go. Less than 30 seconds after, I found my other slightly smaller matching suitcase.

I rolled them into the airport Subway and put my suitcases next to hers, went to get our chips and drinks, then waited on Rory at the register.

"Hey, I'll pay." I told her seeing as she couldn't find her wallet.

"Thanks!" She said looking relieved. I swiped my debit card and put in my pin number.

"Have a nice day!" The cashier smiled and winked handing me my receipt.

I looked at it and on the back was written, Hey sweets(; Call me sometime, the sandwiches are on the house xxx-xxxx -Danny

I shook my head, not interested, and walked out with Rory by my side.

"So that guy was pretty cute." She said nudging me and winking.

"You can have him." I said snorting. Just from the looks of him and the fact that he had a hickey on his neck gave the words that I shouldn't get involved. I saw her shrug out of the corner of my eye.

•°•°•°•°•

By the time we finally got home it was around 9:50. I was extremely tired and we haven't even set up our beds yet.

"Oh wow!" Rory said in awe.

"It's even more gorgeous in person!" I spoke, "But where is our stuff?"

"Hmm, I don't know." Rory said furrowing her eyebrows. About 2 minutes later, our doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked.

"Maybe it's the neighbors?" I shrugged and answered the door. There were 4 boys behind the door.

"Hi!" One with a quiff and a blonde streak said, "We're the neighbors and we just wanted to say that all of your boxes are at our house. I'm Ricky." I smiled.

"Hey! I'm Briar and this is Rory." I said. We all shook hands.

"I'm Connor." Another one with a quiff said.

"Jc." The one with the bandana spoke up.

"What's up? I'm Kian." He had a nose ring.

I looked over and saw Rory eyeing Jc head to toe.

"Wasting no time I see." I smirked.

"Oh hush." She said and blushed. We all laughed.

"Ah don't you just love embarrassment?"

"Now you're just being a smart ass." She said.

"Shut the hole that you shove pie in and let's go get our stuff so I can sleep." That time Kian snickered. We followed the boys back to their house and I heard a bark. A little dog ran up to Rory and I, "Well hey there little guy."

"That's Wishbone." I looked up to see Kian, "Would you like some help carrying the boxes?"

"You don't have to. All that's in there is kitchen appliances and more clothes."

"There's also 4 huge mattresses and headboards." I sighed and gave in.

By around 11 we have everything set up and moved.