He act's weird..

Y/Ns POV

"It's been accross 4 days Yoon is in his studio. I gotta meet him today" thought in my mind. I got ready as soon as I could . Locked the door ,gave my puppy to neighbours and was walking by....On the way to the studio came a flower shop. I thought to pick some fresh flowers for Yoon.

As soon as I entered the studio.. I saw Yoon's stuff scattered on the floor.Following the mess I reached his table. I saw him sleeping innocently but I felt he was constantly thinking something . I thought his hairs were some problem . But He woke up as soon as I tried to lift his hair from the face . "What the hell! Why are you here?? You should be home right now it's midnight already" screamed Yoon.

I knew it was too late for me to get out but I calmly told him ,"I came here to see you Yoon!, I missed you so much!! Come let's go home". Yoon in a sarcastic way declined my idea . Yoon was acting a bit rough that day. I took a chair and sat next to him. I firmly tried to hold his cold hands onto mine but he refused to do so. "Oh okay stand up!" Said I .
" I'm tired I won't say what!? I ain't gonna stand up".
I gave him a tight hug!! As I was about to kiss him on cheeks he quickly sat down and started working . I was stood still I didn't know neither I could guess why was he behaving weird.

I sat there for a while, I could feel my presence made him uncomfortable. I asked him as I couldn't wait anymore,"Shall we go home now??". He frustratedly came towards me and pinned me to the wall catching both of my arms and said," I told you once I ain't coming home!! You get that? I said NO. You can leave!". His grip was too tight for me to escape! I managed to get my arms out of his hands and ran out into tears; slamming the door loudly.

Those flowers..they were still on his table which I forgot to give him.

______________________________________
Author's Note:
Boom!! 💥
Who's up for climax?
.
.

Gonna update soon!!
.
.
Tell me how was this chapter in comments!! 💜💜
.
.
Vote and comment pls 💜
.
.
Sending u virtual hug & luv 🤭💗