1

Hi guysss!! Medyo Spg toh...

Medyo daw ewww haha joke lang pure Spg po ito so kung di niyo kaya wag niyong basahin

And FYI this is yaoi/ boys love

So if yoy don't like gay stories you better skip this one.... enjoy.

----------

I pressed the doorbell "goodevening i am the homeservice maid." This is kind of wierd it's midnight yet someone needs cleaning hmm... maybe his girlfriend will come by tomorrow morning, the door opened and it reeked alcohol, the man was not that tall he had sharp eyes and a nice haircut.

"Hello sir what cleaning can i do for you?" I asked

"He did.." i heard him say that.

"Are you okay sir?"

"Me." Him? What?

"What?"

"Clean me." Ehhh!!

"Uhm sir i-" he grabbed my shirt and pulled me in his apartment and slammed the door, he almost fainted.

In the end i did ended up cleaning him, he was sitting and i was scrubbing his back, he had really white skin, and then i shampood his hair "hey don't just do my back and my hair don't forget i have a front body too." Then he faced me he had abs, i was shocked when i saw his crotch hard "you want to clean that too?" He asked as he pulled my shirt and slammed me to the tub filled with water "Sir! Please stop this nonsence as soon as i'm finish cleaning you i'm outta here." I was soaking wet, damn it what's wrong with him now im gonna go home wet.

"You're not finish cleaning me yet." He poured water at his body until there was no trace of shampoo and body soap on his body "stand up and strip, i'll put your clothes at the dryer, don't worry you can borrow my shirt." I just followed what he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What is this when he said he'll lend me his shirt he literally did just gave me a shirt but it was big so it hid my crotch and my butt, but still this is... "My name is Soutaro Shin." He entroduced his self to me while standing upright infront of me... "I-i'm Shuuya Rin."

My voice was trembling, he leaned and whispered "are you cold?" I trembled and nodded "of course i'll be cold i don't have any bottom clothing." I said while my voice still trembling "let me help you warm up" he lifted me "please put me down" he turned straight to some room as he opened the room it smelled like flowers i think it was his bedroom, he slammed me unto his bed and removed his shirt, he licked his lips and jumped at me, he savaged my lips, is he gay for some sort!! I was losing my breath so i huffed while our tounges twisted inside our mouths "s-sir....hah... sto..p.." he stoped kissing me and said "call me Shin." I was about to push him but he got both my wrist and held it hard "you can't escape me.." i know i can't but this is harrasment.

"You! You gay, if i get out of here i will beat you up." He released my wrist and removed the shirt, he started sucking my left nipple while he played the other with his hand "gah... you're drunk!" And then he licked my abdomen "hyaaa.." o shit i moaned, i covered my mouth "you like that?" He leaned close and grinded at my crotch he then kisses me again,why am i not fighting back!? Is it because i'm liking it? No it can't be, but then my crotch got hard, oh shit he stops grinding his crotch to mine but he held it with his right hand and started moving his hands up and down "you're hard already? You're loving it."

"You! Y-you were already hard at the bathroom then!"

"So you were really looking at my crotch?" I blushed and i felt rushed "put your arms around me" i don't know but now i just did what he said i felt hot, i- i'm "i'm c-cumming..." i closed my eyes "just cum all you want." I released it.

"It's so thick, how many times do you ejaculate, i think you haven't done yourself in months." He touched my butthole inserted two fingers "don't!!" Hi smirked "what you want my crotch already?"

"No!"

"Don't worry i'll give you pleasure." He thrust his fingers it feels hot "haah...haa....n-no more....hyaah..." i feel so weak "i-i..." he licked my ear "again??" He's voice gave me chills and then i cummed, did i just cum because of his voice!? "You cummed again, what a lewd boy you are..." i feel dizzy... i'm so tired....

Shin's POV

What asleep already damn it i haven't even entered him yet, what will happen tomorrow.....