Idea #8: Other World Lanterns

This one is actually several different stories with the same basic premise. In this one, I insert the nine different lantern rings into different anime and cartoons and give them to different characters. In Akame ga kill for example I would send in the green ring of willpower the indigo ring of compassion, and the orange ring of greed. In this scenario, each of the rings would be sent to a character most suited for it.

          The green lantern ring would originally go to Tatsumi, but would then be passed on to Leone. The indigo ring of compassion is different from other rings in that it seeks out those without any compassion and forcibly rehabilitates them. So my choice for the wielder of this ring would be Esdeath, for obvious reasons.

          When searching for a wielder for the black ring of death, one should look no further than Kurome. Necromancy has kinda been her thing since she got her hands on Yatsufusa. Orange, obviously, should go to Honest, the greediest son of a bitch you'll ever meet. Red should go to Seryu because, let's face it, her "justice" is just revenge by proxy. Mine gets the star sapphire ring because she's Tatsumi's main love interest and because it fits her color scheme. Akame gets yellow due to her presence being infamous in the empire.

          The blue ring of hope was difficult to place because there aren't that many people with this emotion in the Akame ga Kill universe. But ultimately, I decided to go with Run. I chose him because of his ambition to change the Empire from within. He seems to believe that his way will succeed and, as a result, is the character I feel has the most hope in the series. I also wanted to have an even split between the initial lantern rings before the white light of hope tips the scales in favor of the rebellion.

          So to recap. Black goes to Kurome, Red goes to Seryu, Orange goes to Honest, Yellow goes to Akame, green goes to Tatsumi and Leone, Blue goes to Run, Indigo goes to Esdeath, and Violet goes to Mine. As for the White Lantern ring. Tatsumi gives Leone his ring for her battle with Honest, and I intend for the ultimate ring to appear during the climax.

          Of course, this is just a single hypothetical fanfiction involving this concept. But the idea is interesting. The rings could go to different people, blue to Tatsumi, who was always hopeful for the future, or green to Wave for example. Violet to Esdeath, indigo to Seryu, and red to literally anyone in that hell. It doesn't even have to be Akame ga Kill, it could be any other anime or cartoon. RWBY, Steven Universe, One Piece, you could even do this with Ladybug and Cat Noir. Just be like green lantern, and use your imagination.