Stay Safe!

I want to talk about all the bad things in 2020.

The Blue Whale Challenge.

This is a suicide game. Do not play it. I don't give a fuck if you want to die! Why? Because I care! I want you to live! Enjoy the life God gave you! I suggest blocking them or deleting the message. Do not open the message. Do not reply. Do not click on links! 

The Administrators will give you fifty challenges. From what I've heard, they give you ones that start out simple, but get worse and worse as you progress.

The first few will range from watching a scary movie/video to pulling an all nighter. I like to call this "The Brainwashing Stage". Soon, they say things like "Are you ready to become a whale? If yes, write yes all over your body. If not, cut yourself" and they'll tell you to imagine jumping off a building.

Finally, the give you a few choices of how to die and boom. You commit suicide. They did what they wanted. They killed you.

Luckily, there's a Pink Whale Challenge.

I don't trust it. Anyway, it's about self care. I don't suggest joining because it may be a trick, but that's for you to decide.

_

I'm sure that you all know about BLM and Corona, so I shouldn't have to warn you about those.

_

There's also Pridefall and Gachafall. I don't have to worry about Pridefall since I have nothing to do with that community, but Gachafall? That's a problem for me. You probably know what Pridefall is, but if you are part of that community, I suggest not talking about it for your safety. Gachafall is someone hacking gachatubers and destroying their channels. Let me remind you, this is a fully grown man hacking children on YouTube. I, myself am a gachatuber and my channel isn't that popular, but I do have around 600-700 subs. I don't want to lose all my work!

_

Stay safe...