You said it.

I couldn't sleep. I regretted all the words I had said to Guzman, yes, I really thought that Marina'd always played with fire, but... Guzman would never forgive me for those words. Why am I like this, keep all the thoughts inside me, but once burst with rudeness.

I looked at the watch - it was 4:12 AM. I decided to text Ander.

-How you doin'

seen

-Ander, por favor
Did he say anything about me? I wish tomorrow he won't remember anything. But...
I didn't mean to hurt Guzman or you
You know me

-I have no idea any more, if I know you.
What the fuck are you thinking about!
What do you want from me or anyone around you?

I didn't know what to reply. I had no answers to his questions. I hated how I made him to hate me.

******

"Did the zombie apocalypse start already?" I heard Carla's voice while I was checking my locker

"What?!"

"Have you looked in the mirror? You look like last time you slept was last year."

"Anita." Azucena called me, "Can you come for a minute?" As I went to her office room, she asked "Are you okay? You seem like I should worry."

"I'm fine. Just couldn't sleep last night."

"Were you with Ander?"

"What? No?!"

"He wasn't at home last night. As he quitted tennis and... you came back, he has changed so much. He doesn't say any word at home, always in his bedroom and in the bed mood."

"You are telling me all this for what?"

"I would be pleased, if you keep distance from my son."

"What?" I got pissed off, "At first, we aren't a couple no longer, but..."

"Yes and I'm happy for that, but he still spends much time with you."

I stood up and punch the table, "No matter what, you can't talk me like this. Stop blaming me for that you don't know your son."

I went to classroom, Lu could see my anger at first sight, "Did you see the ghost, or had a fight with serial-killer?"

"Someone says that kind of joke one more time and I'll become the serial-killer."