010

SURPRISES.

I got off of Jimin and dusted my clothes.

Jimin sat up from the bed and looked at me intensely. "Looks like that session ended quickly." He says as he gets up from the bed.

"You don't know how desperate I am to end his miserable life." I spit out as I ask him another question. "Can I do it tonight?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

Jimin's eyes widen. "Tonight?"

I nodded while tilting my head. "Why? Is that a problem?"

"No I'm just surprised at how keen you are, that's all." He replies while opening the door. "Stay here, I'm going to get some equipment."

_

A few minutes later, Jimin opened the door and he had a bag on his shoulders.

"We've got everything we need apart from, where does your dad live?" He asks.

"He lives in a small apartment by the gas station." I answer.

He nods and throws the bag to me. "You can carry that, your victim. Now follow me."

I caught the bag and threw it over my shoulders. I followed Jimin's footsteps.

He opened a grand door leading to a forest. In the middle of nowhere.

"Get in." Jimin shouts from a distance.

I try to find his voice when I see his figure in a car. I get in the car and he starts driving to the where my dad was located.

As he was driving I couldn't help notice his features I didn't notice before.

His jawline. It was memorising, I was tempted to run my finger down it but because of how sharp it was I bet I would cut my finger.

His eyes. How he was so focused on the road. It was Intimidating.

"You do remind me of a Mochi." I blurb out but then cover my mouth.

Shit. I spoke my thoughts.

He side eyes me and chuckles but doesn't say anything and his eyes are back on the road.

I felt a rush of excitement rush down my body as we were getting closer to out destination.

Jimin parked in the car park. I was about to get off when he grabbed me.

"Not so fast." He says as he hands me a mask.

I look at him in confusion and he points at a lamppost.

I follow where he is pointing and scan the lamppost. I saw a poster with 'MISSING' on it and my name and a picture of me were on it.

"Cute picture." Jimin smirks.

I roll my eyes at him and give him a small smile. I put my mask on and get out of the car. Jimin follows my actions.

"What room number?" Jimin asks.

"If I remember correctly...Room 20." I reply.