𝖔.𝖓𝖊

[ HYUNJIN POV ]

It was one of those canicular days in summer, I and my friends went to a faraway forest, why you may ask? Well, we wanted to find this mythical creature that has been on the news quite frequently nowadays, the lycanthropy. Of course, we brought camping equipment, stockpiles, and first aid kits just in case we injured ourselves but we all knew it wasn't really real.

ly · can · thro · py

/līˈkanTHrəpē/

The supernatural transformation of a person into a wolf, as recounted in folk tales.

Once we got there we immediately set up our tent and other things, I felt great as it was so long since I've gone out. Chan Hyung called the four of us over, saying he prepared some snacks. The others started to run over as I just pulled my hoodie up, shoved my hands in my pockets and started to explore.

It was already getting dark and I've walked for about fifteen to twenty minutes, I decided to walk back when I heard a slight whimper. It sounded like someone got hurt, more like, a dog got hurt. I quickly rushed to the place where continuous whimpers came from.

"It's just behind this bush, I should hurry and go help the do..."

My jaw dropped as my words trailed slowly off.