forty-eight. rainy day

"i love the rain" -lilac macintosh

when lilac woke up it was sprinkling outside. so she decided to grab a chair, placed the chair by the back door and slid it open. the smell of rain hit her face and a smile appeared.

"lilac?" she heard someone whisper behind her, it was chosen, "hey cho," lilac smiled and turned back to the rain. chosen grabbed the chair and did the same thing she did, "what are you doing?" "i love the rain," lilac replied looking back outside.

chosen nodded and they both went quiet for awhile, "you make everyone so happy," chosen smiled at the girl, "and everyone makes me happy!" lilac replied. "are you doing any better?" chosen asked her, "yeah i've been better than ever i feel like," she was happy.

she had everyone that she loved by her, she felt better, she had an amazing boyfriend, and fantastic friends, she couldn't be happier.

(a/n: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SHE BOUGHT A WIG- so she has a wig y'all!! i forgot to say that)

"well it's about time for us to go okay?" chosen told her and she sadly nodded.

the car ride to the airport was quiet and seemed short. the walk to the gate was even shorter. "i'm gonna miss you all so much, you guys mean so much to me," she smiled and everyone said they're goodbyes.

lilac had tears in her eyes and waved to all the losers, expect jaeden.

lilaclovesjae just posted a photo!

1,291 likes|22 commentslilaclovesjae: if look at each loser they are all in their own world

lilaclovesjae: if look at each loser they are all in their own world

i miss them already

tagged: jaedenwesley wyattoleff sophialillis jeremyraytaylor chosenjacobs jackdgrazer finnwolfhardofficial

comments:

jaedenwesley: i'm still next to you dummy
lilaclovesjae: that's not very nice

weslovesnoone: :(
stilesnotstyles: :(
lilaclovesjae: :(

martells: awww:(

defending.kk: i miss them already
lilaclovesjae: yes me too

once they got home, it had started to rain harder. jaeden and lilac were just sitting on the couch snuggling watching the rain outside.

"the rain makes me feel so calm," lilac said out of the blue, "yeah it is calming, but sometimes it's not," jaeden agreed. "yeah it just depends as long as it doesn't have a tornado we're good," lilac smiled and the two fell asleep.

kk speaks!
i promise that the chapters will get better!

published: 8.22.2020
edited:
word count: 393