😭We Need To Accept It💜😭

Always Take Care Of Them Love Them Don't Hurt Them

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙋𝘼𝙉, 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙈𝙔𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙋𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙒𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙔 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔🐳💜

Dear BTS future girlfriends

ᴥTo 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉'𝙎 Girl,

➪Please always love our leader more than anything! He's so precious to us! He's an awesome and the best leader we know. Please love him like you never love somebody like him. Always take care of him. He's our king of destruction, but I know he would do anything not to destroy what you have. Be a understanding girl, he's probably hard to understand but please try to. Give him the love he deserve, hold his hand tight cause you're holding our world.

ᴥTo 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉'𝙎 Girl,

➪Take care of our worldwide handsome. Love him as much as he love you. Please don't hurt him, he's precious as gem although he had that windshield laugh. But I swear, you'll love that laugh of him. He had lots of jokes but please laugh at it. We wanted him to be happy as always. Make him feel the love he needed. Always hold his hand tight and never to let go. Those hand are our world!

ᴥTo 𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄'𝙎 Girl,

➪I want you to know how lucky you are. Imagine? The famous BTS Min Yoongi is at your reach. Our precious little meow meow! Please, take care of him. Make his gummy smile appear every time. Be his inspiration in producing such songs. Be his strength whenever he need you. Always be right there for him. Take care of him always. His hand was so precious cause it holds our world, so please don't break his heart.

ᴥTo 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙅𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆'𝙎 Girl,

ᴥPlease love our King of the dance floor. He's much precious than you think he is. Love and appreciate him. Don't ever leave him alone. He's our hope, our sunshine. Bangtan won't be Bangtan Sonyeondan with him. So please take care of him! His hands is precious for it holds our world. Please don't let go of that hand. You'll see that it's worth it.

ᴥTo 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉'𝙎 Girl,

➪Hey! Please always take care of our little mochi. He's much precious than gems! Yes he's jamless, but he's hot. Yes, he's not perfect. But please love him as the way he is. He deserve to love and to be love. Make him smile and happy as ever. Don't ever let him cry. His eyes are so precious! Please make him feel contented everyday of his life. Give him what he want. And don't ever ever ever leave him. Understand him, he may not seem that easy to be understand but at least do it for him. Be careful, you're holding our world. Don't let go of his hands.. They maybe cute cause they're little but please those are precious for us.

ᴥTo 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂'𝙎 Girl,

➪Tae tae is a great man. He's a genius. But despite of that he also had flaws. Yes, he's not perfect. But he can love you more than no one. Please do the same, love him so much like you love no one else before. He's our winter bear. Our alien. He made us laugh so it's time for you to make him laugh too. Don't make him cry. His eyes are precious, his hand holds our world so don't ever let go! You're lucky!

ᴥTo 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆'𝙎 Girl,

➪You're such a lucky girl for having an amazing and almost perfect man in your life. Please always love him. He deserve to love and to be love. Don't make his heart broken. Many AMRYs will be angry if you do! Love him.. though he's not perfect! He had mistakes, but still love him. Hold his hand tight cause you're holding the most precious world of ARMYs! Don't ever hurt our Euphoria..

Please take care of them always. We don't know what the future holds but please.. Hold them tight. Make them feel love. They're longing for those in how many months and years. Because of us, they loved us so much so we became selfish. We just want them for us, but the fact that one day.. they'll find all of you. Yes, it hurts. Nothing hurts more but when they're happy, we'll be happy. So take care of them. They're precious. Hold our seven guys tight because you're holding every ARMYs world.😊💜

Y'all make cry??
Sorry A. R. M. Y

BUT WE NEED TO ACCEPT IT 💜

-btsarmy gwynn