Introduction.

Hey hey.

So I've decided imma go on ahead and do one of these. I've read a lot of research books and most of them seem unbelievable. Just because you draw a proxy symbol on your hand doesn't mean you're special, or you're the chosen one. I like to draw proxy symbols everywhere, and I sometimes do it subconsciously, but that doesn't mean I'm important or anything.

Now before I get started, I just wanna set some things straight. Now please, don't get mad or anything, I'm just stating the truth. Everyone believes what they wanna believe, and I respect that, but please, I have no time for hate comments.

1. Masky and hoodie are fictional characters. There is no way they could be stalking you, or harassing you, because they were made up to create a web series that wasn't based on actual events. So please stop believing that that mysterious person with the yellow hoodie is the actual hoodie, because he ain't. Okay?

2. Toby isn't real either. He's a story, and if he was real, I bet the whole incident would've been on the news. There is no way he could exist.

3. Now there is a chance Slender-boi could exist. Idk some say he was around before 2009. It's proven on ancient writings and drawings. So I'm a little scared...

4. Same goes for BEN. He's probably just another made up story, but if the internet exists, could he too? Idk. 

5. Some say BEN and Cleverbot are the same thing, but imma just say Cleverbot copies what real people say. I mean someone could say "I am BEN." And then Cleverbot copies them. It's just common sense, yenno? But on the other hand, it could all be a lie and BEN is actually Cleverbot. I'm really confused...

I don't really believe anything will happen, but I'm going to try anyway. And just keep in mind that I have no friends, and I'm too young to be doing witchcraft and shit like that, so you shouldn't really expect anything BIG.

But another thing is, believe me when I say, I'm really skeptical. So if anything happens, holy shit dude, what a surprise. I'd be shitting my pants. 

Let's get started.