just a one shot.

I've heard lots of confessions ever since I started high school.

Shocking, painful, nonsense, lame, and even romantic.

Yeah...but they weren't for me.

Yup, not for me.

I don't mean to eavesdrop you know. It just happens.

So, I'm reaaaaally fed up with this secrets being told. Yes, at first I was thinking..."Ooohhh maybe I'm lucky I know the secrets of those popular kids...just one whisper I could be popular too but...no."

I did not like that idea.

I could be a "secret master." Master of all secrets. Wanna know the secret of Bethany Evans? the most popular kid in school? I can tell you...in condition if telling me another secret.

But no. I'm toooooo lazy to do that.

So when did this started?

I was a freshman that time...

I was walking on the way to our house. I passed by a dark alley. Strangely, I heard noises. Voices that I couldn't really understand. So I thought I should listen. Only five steps and I was leaning on the wall trying my best to listen to those husky voices. There were two voices...both belonged to men. Sounds fishy, I thought.

Well yeah...it was.

"I...I...I killed him Jack....I killed Harry!" said the very first voice.

Well..what do you know.

Typical reaction. I cannot move, I was shaking, My armpits were sweaty, and well...my eyes grew very wide.

Should I run? What if they hear me?

So yeah...I stayed there. Idiot me.

I heard the whole story actually and really! the reason's reaaaally plain!

This Harry guy...stole the murderer's girlfriend. What a nice reason.

It really gave me a trauma. So I never ever go to that path again.

After that...I heard more secrets being revealed one by one b6 different people. Let me list them for you.

2. A politician named XXX V. WWWWW actually stole money but in tv he said he didn't. He confessed to his wife  in a car park near the grocery when I went to buy some tissue.

3. A guy named Zac Valden actually two timed his girlfriend (I actually don't know this guy. He works in Mcdonalds). He told this secret to his coworker while drunking outside when I happen to pass by.

4. A guy was actually married yet he's having an affair. I heard he said that to someone on the phone when mom drove me to school. I opened the window of our car and luckily he's beside our car and yeah..same story...I heard it ALL.

5. When we went to Singapore my brother and I went shopping and while I was looking at some clothes I heard an actress named HHBVSHAJ was pregnant. She told that to her sister while they were also shopping. Though I didn't really know she was an actress.

6. Bethany, the famous girl...was actually a child from another woman. I heard her tell the whole story to her bestfriend Faith while the principal was having a speech.

7. Our teacher was once a gravure model. I heard her confess to one of my classmate that she likes.

8. An actor named Jac Leighhkdb had a nose surgery. While I was having a nice coffee at starbucks...well...I heard him talking with his doctor.

9. Andrew, my neighbor, confessed his love to Ana, my neighbor too, but he was rejected. I was about to ask Andrew something when I accidentally heard it ( Sorry Andrew!)

10. I heard my sister talking on the phone with her friend saying she has a boyfriend which dad doesn't know. (Oh that's...ah...a problem. Good luck sis.)

11. Ms. Quin, owner of one of the bakeshop in our village had a miscarriage. I heard her speaking with her husband while I was eating at their shop.

I'm actually pretty tired of this shit. I cannot even remember the other secrets.

Let's just do this randomly.

My friend Riley and I was taking a stroll when I heard a guy confess to his qofe that he was cheating. Lol.

And then while I was in school with Riley, I accidentally heard that the one being bullied, James Dennis, is actually an heir to a multibillionaire daddy. Wow.

And my friend Riley...well I heard that his brother was actually Zac Valden....so that's why his name is Riley Valden. Now I know.

I couldn't really remember the other confessions that I ACCIDENTALLY heard...but I have this little notebook which I use to write how many confessions I've heard already.

And guess what I totally got 100!

Can you get that many confessions ACCIDENTALLY?

No right?

Well...I am such an ass!

But who would've thoight that I will get another confession before I turn a junior.

That will make it 101.

Well..the last one who confessed to ME...was Riley.

"I actually like you Reg." he said with blushing cheeks.

"R-Riley...are you serious?"

Ye...s he was serious.

That makes it 101.

By this time, shouldn't I be happy that my 3 years best friend Riley confessed his love to me?

Shouldn't my world sparkle a lot and my heart should go "thump thump thump"?

But....

Have I mention to you...

that I'm a GUY?