𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 walked around her garden collecting roses for her fathers arrival

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 walked around her garden collecting roses for her fathers arrival. She smelled the beautiful red flowers that laid before her eyes as she hummed her mothers favorite song. She frowned at the thought of her mother but quickly replaced the frown with a smile. It's what her mother would've wanted.

The blonde girl walked inside with the roses in her hands. She made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a vase "Ella! Darling" one of the servants said stirring their dinner soup. Ella gave her a smile and filled the vase with tap water "Yes Malinda?" The girl spoke her voice being music to the maids ears.

Malinda smiled at the beautiful girl "Want to try the soup?" She said taking a spoon full out and putting it in front of Ella's face. Ella drank the soup and nodded "Could use some more spice" she said grabbing some spices and adding them into the soup mixture. She took the wooden spoon and stirred the soup and than took a spoon full out and drank it.

She smiled and nodded "That's better. Here try" the humble girl said taking once again another spoon full of the soup and making Malinda try it. Malina smiled and nodded "Perfect Ella!" She said giving the girl a hug and going back to cooking. Ella smiled and walked to the dinning table and put the vase down and than put the flowers in and arranged them to look perfect in her eyes.

She smiled for a bit admiring the red roses until she heard fighting. She rolled her eyes and put a fake smile on "Always be kind Ella" she mumbled turning around to meet the eyes of her step sisters who were arguing over, an ugly dress. The dress was an ugly green color with hints of pink.

Ella shook her head and smelled the roses once again before walking away to her father office. She cleaned it up a bit, organizing the messed up papers and refilling his ink pens. She smiled and folded the few blankets that laid on the couch sloppy. She fluffed out the pillow and looked around.

She walked back out into the garden and saw her animal friends. She giggled as she watched her mise friends fight over cheese. She walked back inside and grabbed some cheese and than walked back to them. She split the cheese equally and gave it out to the five mise. "Now share you little sillys. I don't have much cheese left. Until tomorrow little mise. Be careful from that mean cat" she said giggling and patting the mise with her pointer finger than standing up brushing her blue dress off.

She fixed her hair and walked back inside and went to her bedroom. She changed and cleaned herself up than went down just in time for dinner. She sat at the table with her step mother and sisters. They where eating when they heard a knock at the door.

Ella smiled thinking it was her father and got up rushing to the door. She swung it open to reveal her fathers partner but her father was nowhere in sight. Micheal frowned "Ella.. Darling. I hate to inform you. But your father. Dean. Has passed from a horrible heart attack" Michael said holding his own tears back.

Ella nodded and looked down speechless. Her father. Her best friend. The only thing she had left. Was gone "But he promised to come back" she finally spoke up her musical voice cracking. Micheal turned around and pulled something out. A stick. Exactly what Ella asked for. She smiled slightly "The first branch that hit his arm ma lady" he said handing her the branch. She took it slowly and pulled it against her chest letting her tears fall onto the wooden stick. Her sisters were in the back complaining about their expensive gifts they didn't receive.

Ella held the stick close as she walked past her step family and up to the attack. She opened the door and closed as she fell onto her rough bed tears falling down her face. Wondering what she had done so wrong for both of her parents to pass away. And now she was stuck with nothing. But she thought to herself for a second.

"Always be humble Ella"

Is what her mother would tell her. And she would always be humble. Not only for her mother. But now also for her father.