𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴

[ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 & 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 ]

_____

"so i hear you both have known each other for awhile now, huh?"

you and mattia had met back in sophomore year of high school, you two became inseparable almost instantly.

"yes, actually it's been ten years now?" you looked over at mattia for confirmation to which he had nodded his head, "yeah we were both fifteen, so about ten years or so." he spoke.

"did you both ever think in those ten years, you'd been successful as you are now? and still friends?" the man asked tilting his head.

"honestly, no. i had no idea what i wanted to do when i was younger, let alone be a successful actor. as for mattia, no way. actually the first time we had met i thought i would never be friends with him in the first place." you shared, smiling over at him.

"oh shut up, you knew you loved me from the beginning." he joked, pushing some of his hair back.

"did i really?"

"i'm two hundred percent sure."

"aren't you sure it's the other way around?" you said raising your eyebrow.

"well don't just not tell the story on how you two first met." the interviewer urged, leaning back in his chair.

"well if you insist-"

"oh, here she goes." mattia interrupted, a large smile on his face.

you ignored his remark and began to talk about the first time you met, "alright, so it was my second soccer game and mattia seeing how good i was and how good i looked from watching from the bleachers came up to me after the game to tell me just how amazing i was. everyone knew that he was in love with me in high school so it wasn't shocking. he asked if i wanted to practice with him sometime and of course i said yes, not wanting to break this little mans heart. i guess i thought he was cool so i've put up with him for so long." you finished, looking to the side of you where mattia sat there staring at you with wide eyes.

"you're staring tia." you said, holding in your laugh,

"that's because you just lied y/n!" he exclaimed, laughing at all the jokes you made.

"so you weren't thinking about how amazing i was and how good i looked?" you said and tilted your head.

"well.. yes but that's beside the point."

"exactly!" you said and laughed.

"how cute," the interviewer said cutting off you and mattias conversation. "so in the movie you two play as lovers, and we all want to know.."

"oh god.." you said, knowing what he was going to say from being asked all of the time,

"are you two a thing in real life? because the chemistry in the movie and the chemistry now is just so obvious!" he said.

you and mattia looked over at each other and laughed nervously. "well uh.." you started, unsure what to say.

"we've been together for quite sometime." mattia finished for you. you widened your eyes, not expecting him to reveal your relationship so quick.

"mattia." you whispered and smacked his arm playfully.

"sorry y/n, i just can't have all these guys out there thinking she's available." he said.

"surprise mothefuckers, she's mine." mattia said after pulling you into a side hug and kissing your cheek.

"so it is true.." the guy said wiggling his eyebrows and wrote down some stuff. you shrugged, "i guess so."

"we all knew it, anyways." he said making the both of you laugh.

"well that's all we have today for mattia and
y/n, make sure to invite me to the wedding." he said and went to shake the both of your hands.

_______