chapter two

Addison's pov
Me and dixie opened charli's door and to our surprise we saw charli and avani making out we couldn't believe it .
Dixie:wtf!!!
Charli and avani pulled away from each other.

Charli:you could've nocked
Dixie:well how was I supposed to know
Addison:Dixie we should go I whispered

Dixie:we're gonna go leave you guys up to it

Charli's pov
Dixie and Addison walked in on me and avani making out it was so awkward when they left we sat in silence for a minute until avani said "wanna watch a movie" I said yes and we cuddled and watched sleepover and not to long later we fell asleep .

(The next morning)
Dixie's pov
I woke up with Addison in my arms she had stayed the night she was so cute I got up trying not to wake her up and had success I got clothes and took a shower 30 mins later I came out (fully clothed) wearing this

(Kouvr's merch btw) and Addison was awake "good morning"she said "morning"I said I was about to walk out of my room when Addison said "where are you going" "downstairs"I said "please stay with me"Addison says with a pouty face "fine"I agree and la...

(Kouvr's merch btw) and Addison was awake "good morning"she said "morning"I said I was about to walk out of my room when Addison said "where are you going" "downstairs"I said "please stay with me"Addison says with a pouty face "fine"I agree and lay back on the bed Addison curls up in my chest I immediately get butterflies (Dixie what are you doing shes your bestfriend) I thought to myself"you okay dix" addi says "yeah" I say then charli burst in the door and says "we are having a party"

See y'all in the next chapter should I add any chavani in this story word count 271 ✨