intro : hemp

"it's not that hard pretty, just open your lips up for me."

"i s-shouldn't even be doing this. my mom would be so disappointed. is it r-really ok?"

"fuck it, got that? let's mess the hell around without your damn mom ever knowing."

"promise it'll be ok? p-promise i'm not doing anything wrong?"

"trust me pretty. once the smoke hits your pink lips, you'll be in love with it."

IN WHICH

bang chan. college freshman who has been raised in his mother's loving arms from birth. he grew up with god in his heart and the bible in his mind. and of course, he loved it. he loved being a child of god, and he loved listening to his mother who had been nothing but supportive till the very end.

but what's this? people around him were all starting to date and none of their girlfriends... were girls.

he was around boys,
who were dating boys.

he knew going away to college and moving into a dorm was a bad idea. because college was surrounded by gay! thank god he had his friends that would keep him in check, he would never go against the will of his mother :

homosexuality was not a sexuality. merely a mistake. just like momma said.

at least college parties were full of strong straight men, men who were proud to be men! men who could dominate women... just like chan hoped to do one day.

hold on. who's that guy? silver hair. countless piercings. tattoos. body covered in the most scandalous, absolute not christian friendly clothing. why was this guy approaching chan? and why, oh why dear god, does he have a fire lit stick in hand?

why was there smoke flying out his mouth, and more importantly, why was the silver haired man taking more in.

you could say it was "devil meets angel". but dear children, if only life were that black and white. the silver boy's smoke filled lips were coming for chan, and in all truth? he didn't know what to do.

was chan really an angel?
was the silver boy really the devil?
if only everything was laid out like cards on a table.

tell me. if that devil boy were to place his smoky lips upon his own, would chan pull back? would he?

of course he would! he insisted. homosexuality is not a sexuality, only a mistake. men must be strong, men must dominate women. men must be manly.

the oh so dirty sweet pull of the silver boy's smoke dripping lips were enchanting. but never enough for chan. because chan was determined. he couldn't go behind his mom's back, and he wouldn't. he was a devout religious boy. he had principles.

key word? had.

SHOTGUN.

a chanlix story which will absolutely
riddle everything chan thought
right.

《 fast paced.

drug use.
homophobia.
extreme vulgar language.
basically everything is fucked up.

four chapter story.》

started : july 7, 2020
status : in progress