The Start Of It

Ja'nae is my name, doing splits on the dick is my game and this is how I lost my virginity, and became addicted to the dick. Let me start by telling you a little bit about my parents, siblings, best friend and most important my boyfriend. My dad is the owner of a big computer software company, my mom is a work at home cosmotoligist, and my siblings are aggravating in a good way.

My best friend Nikki has been here sense I was 5 and 11 years later we're still tighter than Janelle's clothes (inside joke). My boyfriend (Toni) is my heart beat we've been together for three years and we're stronger than ever. This year is a whole new ball game though because he's attending a different school and we'll be separated for the first time sense we started dating.

"Bae I don't think I'm ready for this seperation" I announced through the phone face filled with tears.

"You'll be fine, baby. I'll walk you to school every morning and walk you home every afternoon."

"It won't be the same"

"I promise it will baby. How about before I leave we do something different?"

"Like what bae?"

"Let's make us official"

"How?"

"Let's have sex, bae we've been together for a good three years and it's obvious I'm not going anywhere." Click. I hung up the phone right after the last word slipped out his mouth.

Ever sense we started dating he's been trying to get him some. But no sir not over here I have to much respect first myself or maybe just not enough love for him. When he first asked me I said if he loved me he would wait and he did just that, proving his love for me. And I'm sure he can continue to if the love is strong enough.

Really we could have been had sex, along ass time ago. I just always stand in the way because I'm not sure if I love him or if I'm in love with him. And believe me it's a big difference I'm not like the rest of these females, I'm happily afraid of the dick.

MY phone began to ring "Your a trueeeee friend, your here till the end. You pull me aside when something... " I answered after singing along with Hanna Montana.

"Hey, best friend!" I yelled into Nikki's ear overly excited.

"Hey baby g!!! What you doing?"

"Sitting here mad as hell."

"Why what happened this time?"

"Toni dumb ass gone ask to fuck, just because he's going to a new school. He makes new so mad sometimes."

"Well best y'all been together for a minute now. You can let him in, he loves u girl."

" I know but, I don't think I'm in love with him. I'm don't want him to take my innocence I'm not ready."

"Your not in love but you do love him right?"

"Yea!!! I love that boy and one day I'll be in love with him then well build our life together."

"That's so Sweet, I'm happy for you bestie. But my mom's home, I'll call you back." With that being said Nikki hung up.

Laying in my bed I had alot to think about, the way I loved Toni wasn't in the way I wanted to love him. I've tried over and over but my feelings never changed, all I knew is I wanted to marry him and make his children.

Two hours went by and all I could do was think about Toni and I. All this me time for my thoughts and I completely was unawear of all my Facebook, instagram, and twitter notifications. Even my kik was blowing up and I had at least 20 missed calls from Toni.

I didn't mind missing his calls I needed time away from him. My kik was booked with boys just trying to catch my attention. And only one had my eye Jacob.

Hey Beautiful

Hi Jacob

Your about three years late I'm nothing but bones now..

Lol my bad

Wyd

Just woke up, I had a long day.

Awe what's wrong beautiful

Why do you call me beautiful? U know I have a boyfriend.

I know but, I can't do much, but tell the truth and truth is your beautiful.

Awee that's sweet...

I'm about to doze off but, b4 I go wanna meet up tomorrow?

Yea, when?

After school, you can come chill with me.

Okay goodnight see you tomorrow

Goodnight beautiful!!