It Happened

Hi, thanks for reading my story I really do appreciate it. But this is a warning before you read on. You should know this part of my story is very graphic. Read at your own expense 💋!!
  In the kitchen Jacob grabbed a big tray from the cabinet along with four cups. He took out a few snacks and grabbed a big bottle of Hennessy.
"What are you gonna do with that?" I questioned.
"What do you mean? I'm getting us something to drink." He sounded like he didn't understand why I asked him that.
"Well I don't drink! This body is a temple witch I refuse to destroy." I wasn't trying to be funny or anything but, I take good care of my body. During any kind of liquor wasn't in my plans. "I'll take ice with a bottle of water instead."
"Suite yourself." He continued to gather snacks and place them on the tray.
I really didn't help with much but, I wasn't trying to sit in the living room with Nikki and her boo. I just watched him and day dreamed about our kiss earlier that day.
"Come on." I heard Jacob talking but I was still day dreaming. I couldn't quite respond. "Hello? Let's go back into the living room." He tapped my shoulder and got my attention.
"Okay."
We walked into the living room and he placed the tray on the table. Everybody grabbed a cup and poured themselves something to drink. We watched movies as we ate snacks and drunk our drinks. Nikki and Trent were cuddled up on the love couch while Jacob and I set awkwardly on the  three seater couch.
  "Why don't you come sit next to me? You look a little cold over there by yourself." Jacob so smoovly  said to me.
  "That was cute. E for effort, I guess." I played him out, even though a small part of me wanted to move closer to him and lay in his lap.
  "You know what else is cute?"
  "Me." I said answering his question with such confidence and cockiness.
  "Exactly." He smiled at me as he bit his lip. I started to have a small heart beat on my private square. It was like nothing I've ever felt before, but I liked it. He definitely was a turn on; I wonder why my boyfriend didn't make me feel this way.
  I couldn't resist any longer, I moved closer to him and laid in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and stared down in to my face. I set up and kissed him gently. He didn't pull back, as he stuck his tongue down my throat. We kissed for what felt like a lifetime and I liked it.
  "I'm all yours." I whispered in his ear. He took me by my hand up the stairs and into his bedroom. Nikki and Trent where so busy making out they didn't notice us sneak off. He shut the door and laid me on his bed. He got on top of me and kissed me gently from head to toe. He pulled my clothes off piece by piece and took his time touching every inch of my body.
  Every time he got to a sensitive part of my body I moaned seductively. When he pulled off my panties he kiss the lips of my private square as if he was making love to her. I wrap my legs around his head while he licked, kissed, and tongued her down.
  The more he played with her the more I moaned and screamed. I didn't want him to stop but, he came up for air.
  "This you're first time?" I wasn't expecting him to stop and ask that question.
  "Yea." I admitted but a small part of me wanted to lie.
  "You sure you want to go to with this?" He questioned. "It's not too late to stop."
  "I'm sure I don't want to stop. I like it, I'm ready." With that being said he left the room. When he returned he had two towels in each hand. He laid them on the bed and grab a condom out the drawer.
  "I'll try to be gentle." He turned me on even more when he was sweet to me. I shook my head yes letting him know that I understood and I was ready.
  He took one finger and begin to finger me as he ate me out. The more comfortable I became the more fingers he used. When he got to three fingers it begin to hurt but I didn't let him know. Being that I was so wet it eased the pain.
  He removed his fingers and put the condom on. I started to get nervous but I told myself I wasn't going to change my mind. I wanted to finish what I started. He struggled to push his big friend into my private square but, once he got in there it felt good.
  He started doing simple slow strokes and worked his way into fast smoove strokes. I was no longer moaning quietly, I was screaming loudly. With every stroke he did I felt more alive than I ever did in my whole entire life.
  After a few good strokes I became a lot more comfortable. He laid on his back and I hopped on top of him. I rode his big friend like I had been doing this my entire life. He sucked my nipples with every bounce I did. As his friend became soft we tongued each other down as I laid on his chest and removed his condom.
  I slowly moved to the side and jerked his friend trying to help him stand up for round two. The harder he became the more excited I became. I slowly moved down his body until my head came face-to-face with his big friend. My face has never been so close to this part of a boy, but it was too late to stop.
  I put his buddy in my mouth and begin to suck him. I spit on him multiple times until he came in my mouth. I always heard the saying swallow never spit; so I swallowed it as I thought about drinking orange juice. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  After I came up he laid me on my back and hopped on top of me. He put his friend into my private square and completed slow stokes. He wasn't just f***ing me he was making love to me. And with every stoke he had a new scratch on his back.