Part 45

2024.1.8

Time check: 5:00 am. I woke up. When I woke up, Jungmo hyung isn't there. Maybe he woke up already and went outside of the room.

I checked my phone and it's January 8 already.

I realized that winter break is officially ended! Finally! I also realized that it's back to school. I can't enter the school.

Anyways, since I'm "back to school," I received a notification on my school e-mail. I opened the mail and I received a message from the dean.

I didn't read it, because I might woke up the hyungs.

I went out of the room, so that the hyungs will sleep well.

As I went out of the room, I smell something delicious. Maybe Jungmo hyung is cooking breakfast.

I sneak on my way to the kitchen. He is on the middle of his cooking.

I want to startle Jungmo hyung. But it's not the perfect time yet.

I am waiting for the perfect timing. What I did first is I went back to the dining table. I fixed the table first and did some napkin folding again. That's my specialty.

After that napkin folding, I sneaked again on the kitchen and tried to startle him.

He's about to transfer the one he cooked to a casserole when I started to startle him. The pan almost fell out; thanks to my quick responses, I got it safe and sound. No food was wasted.

I greeted him like nothing happened, "Good morning, hyung! I'm sorry if I startled you. Just taking revenge."

He was in shock. "Good thing that nothing fell over. Or else..."

"Or else???"

"Nothing. Anyways, help me in fixing the table. The other members will soon wake up."

"I am done fixing it. Don't worry."

We both went to the dining table.

I was surprised that gege came out of nowhere.

"Gege! You surprised me. Did you just woke up?"

"Yes, I was. I have a great sleep. How about you?"

"I am as well. I see that Jungmo cooked for us. Seems delicious."

Jungmo hyung just smiled and said, "I woke up early, hyung. Since I woke up early, I decided to cook breakfast to all. Anyways, let's eat first before the other members woke up."

We soon ate our breakfast.

While we are eating, we talked about something.

I started the conversation, "It's January 8 and I am supposed to go back to school."

Jungmo hyung asked me, "How about your defense? Are you ready tomorrow?"

"Just one last practice and I am ready."

The talk continued while waiting for the members to wake up.

END OF PART 45