Chapter 12 - Hot!

Under Hunter's gaze Jenna felt hot and scratchy and more alive than she had in years. Watching Hunter watch her, she felt like all the craziness of yesterday had led her to this point, to being with this man. Allowing the bedsheets to fall down her chest, she watched the emotions play across his face, and the lust and appreciation in his eyes raised her core temperature.

She wanted this man. She'd never wanted anyone more.

Braver now, Jenna stood up, needing to close the gap between them. Reaching Hunter, she placed her hands flat against his chest, feeling the beat of his heart beneath the palm of her hand. Under her fingers, through the fabric of his T-shirt, she felt warm skin and hard muscles and she lifted herself onto her toes, kissing that spot where his neck met his collarbone. Holding her mouth to him, she gently licked him, and sighed at his earthy, tinged-by-salt taste.

"Jenna, your phone is ringing," Hunter told her, his voice extra growly.

"Do you care?" Jenna asked him, allowing her teeth to graze his collarbone.

"Not in the least," Hunter replied.

"Me neither."

Hunter growled again, cupped her jaw in his hand and tilted her face up. His mouth covered hers, possessive, demanding, hungry, with a sense of urgency that made her heart sing. Hunter held the back of her head as his mouth plundered hers. His other hand moved to her lower spine to pull her closer. When not even a piece of paper could fit between them, his hand dropped onto her butt to knead her silk-covered flesh.

His kisses turned demanding and became more urgent. Hunter had done nothing more than kiss her but Jenna silently admitted that this was already the best sexual encounter of her life. There was something supremely amazing, life affirming when a sexy, powerful man was desperate to touch you, to make you his.

Hunter pulled his mouth from hers and Jenna moaned her disappointment.

"So many more places to kiss, to taste." Hunter moved his clever mouth along her jaw, down the cords of her neck. Lifting his big hands to cup her shoulders, he ran his hands down her arms to link her fingers in his, leaving his face buried in her neck. After a moment, he pulled back to look into her face, to trace her features before moving his eyes down her chest. "So incredibly pretty, Jen."

He pulled his hand away, his finger drifting across her chest. "I wondered if you had more freckles."

She couldn't wait for him to play connect the dots with them. Jenna tugged his T-shirt with her hand. "Off."

Hunter gave her a crooked grin before crossing his arms, gripping the edges of his shirt and lifting it up his chest, over his head. Dropping the garment to the floor, he reached for her, but Jenna held out her hand, needing a moment to take in that broad, slightly hairy chest and that washboard stomach.

Holy smokes.

"Wow, you're hot."

Hunter wound his arm around her waist and pulled her into him. "You are way sexier. And this needs to go." With a flick of his fingers on her bra clasp, and a tug down her arms, her bra joined his shirt on the floor. Hunter pulled back and looked at her bare chest, her nipples tight with need. He dragged his fingertip over one and Jenna closed her eyes. "Hunter."

She wanted more. A lot more. She wanted everything.

Hunter turned her around and pulled her into him so that her butt rested against his steel-hard erection. He cupped her breasts while he kissed her shoulder, teasing her nipples until she was aching for his mouth, his tongue.

Jenna heard her phone ring again, ignored it and placed her hands on Hunter's strong thighs, her head resting against his chest. Keeping one hand on her breast, he caressed her stomach with his other hand, played with the edges of her panties. She needed him to slide his fingers inside her.

"Like this?"

When Hunter's hand dipped under the lace, Jenna realized that she'd spoken aloud and couldn't be embarrassed by telling him what she wanted. She'd have only this one chance with Hunter Price, and dammit, she wanted it to be as good as it could possibly be.

Hunter's fingers probed her curls, skimmed across her happy spot, and she jumped in his arms. He pushed down against that small knot of nerves and she moaned. "Do you like that, Jenna?"

No, she loved it but she couldn't tell him that. She couldn't focus on how good he made her feel and talk. Her brain was not that big.

Hunter turned her around, pushed her panties down her hips and led her back to the bed. Pushing her down so she sat on the edge of the bed, he undid the button on his shorts and pushed the fabric, and his underwear, to his feet. Jenna's eyes widened at the sight of his erection and she lifted her hand to run her thumb over his long, thick length. Hunter, who'd opened the drawer to the side table, stilled and his eyes slammed shut. He held his hand against himself and released a low groan. "If you keep doing that, baby, I'm not going to be able to control myself."

"Control is overrated," Jenna replied.

"I need a condom and I need to take care of you first," Hunter told her.

He pulled a condom from the box in the drawer and tossed it onto the bed next to her thigh. While Jenna appreciated the gesture, she thought it might be a little more effective if he put it on and told him so.

"In a moment," Hunter said, sending her a wicked look. He dropped to his knees in front of her and spread her legs apart. "Maybe in many moments."

Jenna flushed as he looked at her—there!—and tried to pull her knees together. She felt a hot blush consume her body and she placed her hands on Hunter's biceps, silently telling him this was out of her comfort zone. When their eyes met, she hesitated when she saw tenderness, affection and flat-out lust in Hunter's eyes.

"You are beautiful, sweetheart. Everywhere. There isn't a spot on your body I don't want to touch, kiss, explore. Let me worship, Jen."

Well, when he put it like that, how could a girl push him away?