Date💜

ALMOST 200 READS !!!!!!!

We pulled up to the car park and it was deserted just how I liked it. The sun was just setting and the light breeze stopped it from being so hot. The small waves crashing against the rocks really was relaxing, I came here at least once a week to think and now it was perfect.

"This is were I come alone to think and you're the only person I want to share this with so respect it Becksy." i walked ahead down the rocks and my feet hit the smooth sand.

"Of course, must mean I'm pretty important then! Also this weekend do you want to have dinner with my family?" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in with his beautiful ocean eyes making me fall more and more.

I cannot believe he wants me to meet his family, was I really mean that much to him??? "Really? Sure, you should meet my folks too soon when they get back from Europe."

We laid on the sand with my head on his chest and our hands interlocking, talking about our hopes and dreams. I was whisked away from the cruel, harsh world to mine and Noah's perfect one until my phone went off.

Addison💜:

How's the new boyf? Wanna see some cute pics on the instas later ;)

Me:

If ur lucky, he's the best and damn he is hot asf💜

Addison💜:

Don't have too much fun, see you tmr xoxo

"I'm hot now am I? We should take pics right now though."

He picked me up bridal style and we went into the water in just our undies he set his phone up on our clothes and turned a timer on and pulled me up and kissed me.

Liked by rileydavies, brycehall, jadenhossler and 99,869 others

noahbeck: mine rileydavies💗

89.4k comments

brycehall: cuties

jadenhossler: where's ur clothes lovers

rileydavies: mine💗💗💗

codyorlove: rn I'm wet from this

addisonrae: look at my mum and dad

noahfan676: so happy for you

sorry its short but i havent posted in a few days 💗