I. The Other Side of the Sea

YMIR THE ANCESTOR split her soul into nine titans after her death

creating the eldian empire.

the founding titan can rule and control all the other titans.
each of the nine titans have a name.

and the name of the one who fought for freedom...
is the attack titan.

"falco!" udo and faye shouted in unison, pulling the boy down into the trenches, helping his brother down next

"show me where they got you," the 4 friends of falco rushed to his side. the boy had fell into the no mans land and almost died, if not for his older brother colt rushing in to rescue him.

the commander asks for an update, to which colt says, out of breath from the running he previously did, "the eldian advance squad has been wiped out. they took a direct hit from an artillery shell... and got blown to bits."

"and what of the trenches?"

"it's hopeless, you can't possibly expect us to dig any farther!"

"oh? and who decided that. are you trying to give me orders now, eldian?" commander magath asked the boy, his eyebrows furrowed.

"insubordinate mutt! you watch your tone with commander magath!" koslow yelled, as if he was personally insulted.

"but sir..if things keep going like this.." colt said in defeat.

"falco. you look like you're drunk." zofia commented. faye, udo, gabi and she were huddled around falco, asking him different questions.

"how much of the last four years do you remember? you do know that we are at war, right?"

"udo, i dont think he's lost his memory." faye said, and ironically, this was falco's response.