🎋Tanabata🎋

"The sky is so pretty tonight."
Senra leaned onto the fence while looking up to the night sky. Even better when the person I love is beside me, he thought. Turning around to look at Shima, he was surprised that said man is actually staring at him.

"I know right." Shima smiled at him, making Senra blush. Shima chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend turning red. Senra looked away and pouted.

"You weren't even looking at the sky."
"Well, the stars reflected in your eyes made it better."
"..........…………………Idiot."
"You love this idiot ♡"
"Hmph."

Both met eyes for a moment, and started laughing.

"I love you so much, Senra"
"I know."

Waahh, so cold! Shima jokingly teased back but he knew Senra was just embarrassed. His embarrassment showed from his bright red ears.

Their attention shifted back to the night sky.

"Senra, what did you write on your wish strip just now?"
"Not telling you~"
"Ehhhhh~It's right here,can I read it?"
"Don't touch it!!! Waaa-"
"Alright Alright, I was just joking" Shima laughed.

Silence.

"Senra. Even though it's a tradition to "wish" during Tanabata, I still feel like there're some things that need to be done by oneself."
"Eh?"
Senra shifted to the side, taken aback by the sudden statement.

"Sometimes all it takes, " Shima continued, "is one more step forward, one more action, one more desicion."

He turned to Senra.

"And sometimes, a bit more courage."

Senra glanced down. Tears, both of shock and happiness, streamed down his cheeks.

Shima was holding out a tiny little box with a silver ring inside it.

"Senra, will you walk with me side-by-side in this journey of life, until the end?"

……
………
…………
………………
…………………?

"…………………………Waaaaaaaaah Senra's wish became trueeeee-" Senra started wailing, much to Shima's surprise.
"EH!? Why are you crying so hard if your wish was gr- WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN- EH!?" It was Shima's turn to blush now.
"Waaaa………(゜´Д`゜)"

Senra reached out his hand to Shima.

"Of course I will, and I'm sure life will be full of happiness, as long as I'm by your side." He smiled.

Shima slid the ring on Senra's finger and pulled him close. It wasn't a romantic scene at all, with Senra sniffing and Shima laughing while patting him all over the head, tears threatening to fall down, but this was just right for both of them.

Under the night sky, a couple sealed their vows with a kiss.

__________💛💜___________

The wind blew gently, flipping over one of the wish strips. On it, neat words were written and visible that it was new.

「I wish to walk side by side together with the person I love, forever

Senra」

.........................💜

💛.........................

..........................💜💛............................

Author's notes:
I tried writing a short story that was kind of sweet, kind of stupid but also kind of fluffy.
Thank you for reading!