💤Sleepy Morning☀️

"Shimaaa……it's time to wakeeee up-" the blonde yawned as he gently poked the person beside him.

"Hnnnghh just…………five………more……minutes………" Shima's voice trailed off in the end, turning into a snore.

"Well, It's our off-day anyways……" Senra yawned again. He was sleepier than usual.

Shima was not a morning person. Senra was better with mornings but yesterday they kind of *messed* around and ended up going overboard, when they finally went to rest it was already late night so Senra was really tired too.

Senra turned over to Shima and inched closer to him,  half of his face was still burried in the pillow.

"Ngh………how do you look so good even when sleeping…"

Senra laid there staring at his face. Purple hair falling over his closed eyes, half open lips…………very tempting.

He planted a kiss on his lips.

"Waa……good thing he's asleep" Senra mumbled. He wasn't someone to be that expressive, and he's doing this now. Of course, Senra's blaming it on his morning whim.

He pecked Shima on the lips again and again.

"Senraaa……" Shima mumbled, putting Senra to a halt. He realized the purple-haired man was just mumbling in his sleep when Shima went back to snoring.

"…………If you're having so much fun with Senra in your dream, why don't you wake up and meet the real thing…………" Senra pouted.

He's asleep anyways, he can't hear me say embarrassing stuff like this, Senra thought.

An arm rested on Senra's waist.

"E-eh, Shima? "
"What's with you doing cute stuff early in the morning~ww"
"Shima! Y-you were a-awake?"
"Woke up by a certain someone doing whatever they want to me being asleep www"
"I- Stop laughing!!!"
"Didn't think you would get jealous of yourself in my dreams"
"Shut up"
"That's mean~ did you know how hard I was holding back myself when you started kissing me~"
"Arrgghhh please forget that…………"
"Also thanks for praising my looks wwwww"
"EVEN THAT? YOU WEREN'T ASLEEP AT ALL- WAAAAA" Senra covered his face, now red. He started digging his head deeper into Shima's chest, earning a chuckle.

"Being able to wake up by your side like this and mess around as usual might be the happiest thing I can ask for."

They stayed there, silently embracing each other and enjoying the comfort.

It wasn't long before the two drifted back into sleep, holding on each other tightly.

Author's notes:
Thank you for reading!