ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Disclaimer:

I am in no way, shape or form a professional writer so please do not come at me for not being as good as other writers that you know. I am not calling myself a professional writer nor will I ever call myself that until I have gotten a degree and a job in writing as I had just decided to write this book in my own free time for fun and for practise as writing is my passion. I will only accept constructive criticism, positivity and feedback about the chapter in my comments section. So if there is any negativity I will be immediately deleting it, I will not give it the time of day.

Also, if there is something triggering in this book that I have not put a warning for please kindly remind me in the comment and I will add a warning at the top of the chapter as I may have missed it while writing or I didn't realise it could trigger someone so I'll apologise here first if I did do it. Any connections to real life people, places, books, movies etc... are just coincidences.

This plot is also very widely used throughout the romance genre so if you find that it is similar to other books you have read that is the reason why. Please do not bash me in the comments for it being similar to another book. If I have any grammar or spelling mistakes, please point it out in the comments as well and I will correct them.

This is a fluff story that I wrote for my friends as they wanted more of my writing and I also wanted something to pass time with and to help practise my skills with. They will probably be the only people who will read this but that's fine as it was made for them and my practise in the first place. The POVs will change throughout chapters so i'll put a little note at the top of the chapter when it does change.

That is all I have to say for now, please enjoy reading my book and remember to vote!