Chapter 3

Months passed my mother is now 8 months pregnant. Now instead of Valencia sitting with me, she is now there with mother talking to a ball like tummy. I would rarely eat. I think only thrice a day and these are only snacks. I think of it as a sign of jelousy and most of all Depression. I barely talked to my family. In school I was the best at keeping quiet though my grades are still high. And even in school I barely get together with friends. Sometimes I eat on the cold hallway floors. I think I tried eating in all of the hallways in school. Nobody would talk to me so I always brought a teddy bear that has been with me like forever.

Weeks passed. My mother's due date was on February 2. My mother could barely walk so she just sat on a wheelchair while father is just pushing her. It was January 29. I went to school and did what every depressed school girl would do. But I recieved a call from my father in the principal's office.

"Yes father?" I said with a sleepy voice
"Pack your things right now! I'll be picking you up in 5 minutes!" My father said like he was in a rush
"K" I said still sleepily

When I went inside the classroom
The whole class was looking at me like I was a nasty bug. All the glares never bothered me. But it did today. I just don't know why. So I got my bag and started putting my things in it. I did it fast because I didn't want to see my classmates talking about me and shooting nasty glares at me. I think I packed my things in less than a minute. I think the teacher knew what was happening so she just let me go without a slip. My father was there, not even in five minutes but in three.
I just sat there in the staircase outside school, waiting for father.

"Venice!" Father said while waving at me
"Coming father" I said like I was so excited

We walked together to the car.
We fastened our seatbelts
*click! click!*
The sound of the seatbelts kinda gave me the chills.

"So where we goin'?" I asked
"To the hospital" father said
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guy-als!!
Chapter 3! Woop! Woop!
How's the story so far?
Q- Do you have a sibling? If yes when is his/her birthday?
A- Yes I have a baby sister! Her birthday is on July 8, 2014😊 👧👶
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Socialy Social
Instagram @ itskatrinuuh
Snapchat @ girl.fvnd *add me cuz I send alot in there {new account}
Facebook Katrina Calica