CHAPTER ONE NEW BEGINNINGS

October 29, 2016
2:56 AM

Richie arrived back home at 2:56 AM from what would be his last show as a comedian. It was quiet just as it's always been the moon was shining bright and the air was nice and cool. He closed the door behind him and set his luggage down as he walked into the empty condo shoes echoing loudly into the hollow place he called home. This is the last time he'll be sleeping in this place he's moving back to Derry tomorrow. It may sound a little crazy but he has nothing left anymore at least here, Derry is the only place where all his memories are and that's where he decided he wanted to be. Richie slowly made his way into his bedroom it's relatively empty except for a couple of sheets on the floor so he could sleep. He had shipped all his stuff to his new apartment and should arrive later in the afternoon after he gets there. His Pomeranian Stanley was already fast asleep on her bed and that's the only reason why she didn't greet him at the door he smiled at her softly as he removed his chucks along with his pants dropping them in the middle of the room. He stood in his shirt and boxers and plopped down against the fluffy sheets getting his pen and notepad that was surrounded by a couple of balled papers sectioned on the side of the room. He sighed deeply and thought long and hard on how to write because in a sense he's forgotten how just like how he almost forgot Derry and everything that was in it. Remembering how to form words was difficult, remembering friends, home, the fucking clown, Eddie...

"E-Eddie..." He remembers.

It was like a wound to the heart just by the thought of him or just by whispering his name. He almost forgot that the love of his life was already long gone and with that, he sets the note pad down along with the pen, turns off the light, and lays into bed made of sheets quietly as the moonlight peeked into the room and the bright light Illuminated his face through the blinds. And there is where he began to cry until he fell asleep dreaming that he had seen Eddie again.