3

Of course." It was strange, though. V was never different. He was wonderful, he was fun, he knew me inside and out, but through all that he tended to keep to a particular look and act a particular way. He had never worn aviators before.

My lover looked over at me. "Let's go home."

We went. I sat in my computer chair but left the machine off, staring down at the day timer on my desk. V stood behind me, his hands resting lightly on my shoulders. He still had the aviators on. "Visit with your mom tomorrow."

"Yeah." I sighed. "The nurse wanted to talk over some changes to her treatment."

"I remember."

Of course he did. "I hope she's lucid. I have a hard time dealing with her when she isn't."

"You have a hard time with that sort of thing generally." His fingers wove into my hair, tugging lightly at the curls. 

"I didn't use to."

"I know." He sighed deeply. "Will you turn off the light?"

"Sure." I reached over and flicked off the switch on the wall. My bedroom went dark, the only faint light filtering in through the window. V moved around and faced me, kneeling down in front of my chair. He took off the aviators, finally, but I couldn't make out any of the details of his face. 

"jeongguk." V leaned forward and rested his forehead on my knees. "Baby. Will you let me be with you tonight?"

"Of course." I replied in confusion. He didn't usually ask; it simply wasn't his way. I couldn't say no. "V...you know I'm sorry, right?"

"Please don't talk about that right now, apple ." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my thigh. "Just relax." He smoothed his hands up my legs. "Just feel."

My hands clenched on the chair's armrests. I wanted him so much, but I wanted so much more at the same time. More for him. More for us. Thoughts dissolved into a pleasurable mist as he kissed my stomach giving special attention to my belly button. He licked it slowly taking his time and smiled against my tummy when i started to quiver  "Strip and come over to the bed, sweet apple"

I didn't have to strip to feel him on my bare skin, but he knew it enhanced the experience for me. I took off my clothes, threw them over the back of the chair, then went over to my bed. I started to lie down.

"Face down, babe." Lust dripping, his smoky deep voice was hypnotizing.

A frisson of excitement went through me, despite all the baggage I was carrying. I rolled over onto my stomach, lifting my hips up with a pillow. Goosebumps broke out over my skin when nothing happened. "

"V?"

"I just wanted to look at you for a moment," he said quietly. Then his body was lying against mine, and he was so incredibly warm that my shivers vanished in an instant and blood began to rush..espcially to my groin. V kissed me, over and over, slowly and methodically working his way from the top of my head down to my ass. His tongue dipped between my cheeks, licking me delicately. "Spread your legs, baby apple." 

I did what V said, eager to feel what he wanted to give me. His hands cupped my ass, caressing it as he gently spread it apart with his thumbs. He lowered his mouth to my hole, nuzzling it for a moment before kissing me there.

"V..." It was so hard for me to stay still, but I didn't want to break the spell. "v, yes. Please."

V began to rim me, slowly, taking his time. He licked all around my opening, making it twitch and my breathing go shallow. It felt so good, the way he touched me. So incredibly good. It felt even better when one of his hands slipped around my hips and grabbed my hardened shaft. His touch was light to start, but as he continued to open me up with his tongue he held me tighter and tighter, moving his hand faster against my flesh until I couldn't help moving, slightly back and slightly forward. The pressure of his touch faded in and out, but it was still enough to get me off. "V, oh God..." I thrust my hips against the pillow and came with a breathless groan, pulsing over and over again into my lover's hand.