Little black dress.

10pm. At Lieka’s house.

Good evening po. Ako po si jerell. Can I borrow this beautiful girl for a night, ma’am? *bowed

Oh, iho! You so gwapo ha? Ikaw mak ingat akin apo ha? Wak pabayaan akin only apo ha? Osige larga na kayo. Enjoy ka lang apo ha? Bye-bye. (in a japanese accent)

“lola naman, haha! Opo, mag iingat po kami. Bye din po” sabi ni lieka.

Haaaay! Ang ganda niya talaga. She’s wearing a pale black, short pencil cut tube dress. I can’t take my eyes off her, dammit! She’s so perfect and innocent with this thing on. But why is her face like that? Hmm.

“uhh, babe? Something bothering you?” I asked her, holding her hands as I kissed her knuckles.

“a-a-ah. No! babe! A-a-I’m fine, a-a-I’m just nervous. San ba tayo punta? Okay lang ba itsura ko? Baka naman di tama itong suot ko? Anu babe? Why aren’t you answering?’

“You. Are. So. Beautiful. Babe.” And he kissed my forehead to ease my tense.

I flushed, “thank you, babe. You’re so handsome too!” and we smiled.

(After the party)

“Did you enjoy the party babe?” Jerell asked.

“yes babe, in fact I really had fun. Ang kulit ng mga family mo, lalo na ng mommy mo. Kaso, parang yung dad mo, ayaw niya saken?’” *pouts

“no, babe. He’s just drunk that time. Haha! Don’t mind him. Come let’s go upstairs. In my room. I have something to show you” And I showed to her my room, mom saw us but she didn’t mind.

I let her sit on my bed. Sa tingin ko, inaantok na siya. Haha! Ang cute niya, sarap halikan sa lips kaso di pa pwede. I have respect to her naman no. though I was a playboy dati, when I met her, she changed me. And I’m so happy.

“what are you starin at babe? May dumi bas a mukha ko? Asan yung mirror mo ba dito?”

“ no, babe. Wala. Ang ganda mo lang kasi talaga tonight and it makes me fall inlove with you all over again” She blushed. HAHA! I saw that! I’m so happy I have her.

“so, asan  na ang iyong surprise?” tanong niya.

“ah, yun ba? Uhmm, later pa. you in a hurry?” and I sat beside her.

“pag 12 ba babalik na ang totoo mong katauhan? Hehe! Just kidding.” At di nako nakapag pigil pa. I embraced her so tight and kissed her lips. I can’t explain this feeling. It’s so new.

“I want to be with you, not just forever, but for always.. I love you baby.” And we hugged ‘till we fell asleep.