Bean and Cassie get it on

Cassie noticed Bean's exhaustion from his most recent bug extermination trip with his brother, Samantha. Sammy left for his room because he could sense the sexual tension between his brother and the angel, having had to deal with the same tension for the last 11 freaking years.

Cassie and Bean left for Bean's room. Samantha knew what was going to happen. 

Once inside, Cassie closed the door to make the room mostly soundproof to avoid Bean and Cas' adopted son, Jackie, from hearing any noises that are too unholy for his innocent ears. 

'Cassandra, please, I want to make tender love to you,' claimed Bean, in a tired and desperate attempt to top his boyfriend. However, Cassie was not stupid; he knew Bean was too tired to shag him so he thought he'd turn the tables.

Cassie flipped Bean onto his back, making contact with the soft memory foam mattress beneath them. Bean hadn't the energy to even attempt to establish dominance, but let out a soft grunt of 'yes' to show Cassie he had consented. Consent is important, kids.

Unbuckling Bean's belt, Cassie began to mentally prepare himself from the pleasure they were about to receive. He roughly pulled down his lover's denim jeans, releasing the monster underneath, and Bean let out a load groan. They were sure they could hear Sammaleena slamming a book down all the way from his room. 

I apologise for the next part. I, an asexual lesbian know nothing about gay secks so this may get awkward.

Cassie shoved Bean's long hard reproductive pole into his holy angelic mouth, clearly not giving a damn about being innocent and godly anymore. It wasn't long before Bean relieved himself right there in his lover's cakehole, Cassie swallowing the warm clear liquid in one gulp. He licked Bean's meat stick clean and relaxed himself backwards on the bed, opposite Bean.

Bean quickly fell asleep after that whilst Cassie brushed his teeth with mouthwash. Oral hygiene is also important, kids. They now cuddle. Can this now be tagged as fluff too?

- End of Terrible Smut -

I am so freaking ashamed of the words that have just come out of my brain please blame my friend, all because she spelled Dean wrong, this was the result. I am so McF*cking sorry