chapter two: the park

when school ended one day, judah asked,"hey do you wanna go to the park with me?" i replied with," yeah sure."my cheeks blushed when he asked because as you know of the last chapter with the kiss.that was actually the first time i kissed a boy so that was a pretty magical moment for me.

        so i went to the school park and i sat on a swing. a few minutes later  he came running down the hill with a desperate look on his face." hey i am so sorry that i kissed you on saturday. will you ever forgive me?" he said with a very panting voice."yes, i forgive you..."and we ended that conversation with a long and soft kiss.

        from that day on we hang out everyday after school no matter how much our parents fobade it. he would always look deeply into my eyes and i would look deeply into his but we never really had the courage to kiss. but it was still a magical moment even when we looked deeply into each others eyes.he would always ask me "how do you look so beautiful everyday without effort?" then  i answer him,"i look beautiful because i dont use make up and only use my inner beauty. then we always hug and take a nap. his arm around my back and me using his chest as a pillow.