chapter 3: butt bums...

for the last few weeks me and judah have been great friends. we have been hanging out together and have been sitting by each other at lunch.he has also been inviting me to hang out with his friends and i was always by his side.

        one day i was walking with him in the hall and he said he had to go. when he walk away a certain hand of his reached my behind and bumped it. it was really weird because i dont think anyone wants there butts touched. but then it clicked into me that maybe he wants me to always sit on his lap because he likes the feeling of my butt on his lap!TOTALLY WEIRD....

      AT LUNCH

at lunch i went to get hot lunch and after that i saw a hand wave to me to sit down next to them.

        when i sat by judah i screamed and said,"WHAT THE F WAS YOUR HAND PATTING MY BUTT FOR??!! he replies softly,"i didnt touch your butt and plus that was probably an accident."we sat in silence for a little bit. the he pipes up and asks,"do you do dance class and if you still do then can i watch a class?" "sure" i replied.

        a few days later my dance class came up and i called judah to come over. we drove to my dance class and he sat down on a chair to watch.i felt a little weird and embarrased because he was watching me the whole time. it was also weird because i was wearing only a tanktop and booty shorts.

        after dance class judah comes over to me helps me put my coat on and finally said," you looked really hot..."

        authors note:sorry guys if its to gushy and romantic but i am just rewriting a dream...bye!!