Author's Note

I wanted to put this at the end of the epilogue, but I'm proud of that ending and it looked too pretty to just throw this in. So. Here I am. This isn't a notice that I'm posting a sequel. I am not doing a sequel. I didn't even want to finish this story, I wanted to delete it very early on, but I remember being so pissed off when authors would do that on stories I loved, so I didn't in case any of you like this story.

    I never planned out a plot for TBITW. I just knew I wanted a cat boy and I wanted werewolves and I wanted smut, so I threw it together and just threw in chapters when it tickled my fancy. By the time I realized I needed plot, it was too late, so I hope my improvised plot is fine. I also threw in as many references to things I love (anime, Supernatural, Sherlock) for who knows what reason. I've been writing it since I was 13 years old. I'm in college now. Yeesh.

    I at least learned from my mistakes. I need to write with a manageable-sized cast, not 3 main characters and others that I kept forgetting about. No more senseless references to personal hobbies (maybe a few). A plot that has been outlined with detail would make things easier. I almost never looked back over a chapter after I finished writing it, so that's why the grammar is shit. I also wrote most of the chapters on my iPad. Except the last one and the epilogue. Which sucks. Don't even get me started on that stupid time skip I used in the early chapters that I could've used for character development *angry noises*.I could go on and on but I'll spare you from that.

    There will be no sequel to Damian, Galen, and Yuki's story. Nor will there be one for Sindra (I had their mother's name planned from the start, but I didn't mention it until like, last chapter). 

    Also, I picked Charlie for the POV for the epilogue because I couldn't really figure out which twin to use (picking one over the other seemed mean) and Yuki didn't feel right because he was the action for this chapter, and passive action seems better for an epilogue rather than direct action. So, it was either Charlie or Vizin, but Charlie is bae, so I picked Charlie. I'm sorry if this displeases you because you dislike Charlie :(

    I set up the ending the way I did in case I want to write out a story for Charlie, which I do not guarantee. I might do it, but if I do, it will be meticulously planned out in a way that will please me. With copious backstory. I cannot have a repeat of this book. Goddamn does this book make me cringe. 

    One day, I may go back over TBITW and clean up the grammar, but there most likely won't be a rewrite.

    Oh my god, I've been rambling. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to write a thank you author's note. 

    Thank you. Really. I never would've kept updating if I didn't get all those requests for an update. And the encouragements. God, the encouragements. I cried sometimes from those. But really, thank you to every single one of you. Those who have been with me form the beginning and those who have tagged along at the end. Even those who read this story after I've finished with this author's note. 

    I'm going back behind and I'm deleting all my other author's notes. Those were pretty cringe. I'm gonna regret posting this author's note too, just you wait. (Just you waaaait~)

-RiddleMeNero