0.47 | comfort

sunwoo never left his room unless he needed to get something or use the restroom

other than that he was stuck in his room the whole day.

siyeon sat on the patio of the backyard staring at the ocean, thinking of what had just happened only a few hours ago.

she looked down at her hand that no longer had the ring on it, forgetting that she had thrown it, "this is so stupid" she muttered

she heard the glass door slide open, indicating that someone had come to the back.

the girl didn't turn to look but looked up at the ocean once again.

the footsteps came closer to her and stopped behind her. the person held out a bottle of water for her. she sighed and took the bottle into her hands, "you're probably not in the best mood right now"

"is it that obvious?" she spoke sarcastically as the person took a seat beside her, holding their own wattle bottle in their hand

"sunwoo's pretty upset too according to haknyeon" the boy spoke to her and she scoffed bitterly

"he's the one who broke it off" she stated, "he threw his ring into the sand and even though i didn't want too. he was very persistent on not being friends with me so i threw mine"

"you wish you didn't?" changmin asked her

sadly, she nodded, "it's lost now within the sand. i spent about an hour looking for it. it's gone now"

"you guys will make up don't worry" changmin tried to reassure her but siyeon couldn't agree

"i've been friends with sunwoo for 7 years. he's never been this mad at me before..just because i'm dating chanhee" she sighed, not thinking much about it

"i think" changmin started, "you're both at fault"

"yah!" she smacked his arm, "did you come here to comfort me or attack me?!"

"both" he chuckled, sipping his water, "both of you are in the wrong. chanhee went behind sunwoo's back and liked you. it's bro code to not like your friend's crush. even if sunwoo didn't tell us he liked you, it was obvious yet chanhee still did. you ignore all the signs and still dated chanhee and you kept it a secret from your best friend of 7 YEARS"