태텐

Seventeen - Thanks

whiplashncity

I had classes so I didn't check my Wattpad until today evening after my last update. What the actual fuck yall. 

HOW DID I GET 24K+ VIEWS IN JUST 6 HOURS WJSDKJFHHJDH-

I cannot stress how grateful I am for your reads, it makes me feel so happy I could get drunk off this feeling. Someone, please explain this to me, do I drown in tears or wack dance or just pretty smile or not react at all well too late I did it all and more T~T.

Thank you all SO MUCH. Yall have no idea what those reads mean to me, I swear I ain't being dramatic (not rn at least). OhmygoshIfuckinloveyoupeachessomuch.

TaeTen One-Shots by whiplashncity

As the title says, this book is a collection of Taeten one-shots. This book was requested by a reader (who asked not to be named, so Imma respect that). I couldn't really read this fic thoroughly tho(mostly skipped it cuz of smut).

BUT I also didn't wanna turn down my first request ever, especially since they were so sweet about it.  I honestly tried reading as much as I could, so bear with me on this one review pls :).

The book is ongoing with 18 chapters. There's a lot of variety in each of the chapter's plots and the smut makes up for 80% of the chapters, so enjoy that ;). From what I can tell, Taeyong is usually the top in most chapters. The writing is refined and sets a great flow in each of the stories. 

I checked out the author, and she has 5 published NCT based works. I was planning to add more tot his chapter but none of them are completed, and it seems like she hasn't been very active recently either. 

However, she does have a lot of interesting ships and book plots, so if you don't mind incomplete fanfics (like yours truly), definitely check out some of her work!!

Don't forget to vote and support us!!

Love you guys💚

You ain't a true Czennie if you don't get the inside joke behind all of their names lol