Devildom

Arriving at devildom was definitely a fun experience. You've met the 7 demon brothers and they never disappoint you to bring chaos and fun experiences. As of now, you were sitting in the meeting room with the brothers and Diavolo, your head started to hurt but you ignored the pain and got through the meeting with no other complications. Mammon and you were leaving the room following the others to the house of lamentation, Mammon was going on about how the meeting took a lot of his time and how THE GREAT MAMMON had important things to do, but you didn't really pay much attention to him as you started to feel light-headed. Satan caught on to that. "(Name) are you feeling alright?" Satan looked at you with his eyes full of worry, this also brought the attention of the others and now everyone was looking at you. "Hm? Oh yes, I'm doing fine. Just a little headache. No worries!" You reply to them giving your best smile. "Are you sure? You look...pale." You looked at the direction of the voice and your eyes meet with red crimson eyes that belonged to Lucifer. You nodded and keep on walking, desperate to get home and sleep.

You ran straight to your room and ignored the demon brothers. You fell on your soft bed, your body slowly relaxing to the warmth of your room, you started taking deep breaths to distract yourself from your headache, but it didn't work, it got worse actually. Could it be some sort of demon sickness? With this thought in mind, you decided to send a message to Lucifer.

~Lucifer~
Name): Hey, lice?

Lucifer: How many times must I have to tell you not to refer to me like that?

(Name): A lot apparently
(Name): Anyway, I actually wanted to talk about something serious.

Lucifer: I see, what is it? Is Mammon bothering you again?

(Name): Nope! My head hurts a lot but the pain won't go away. Could it be some sort of devildom sickness?

Lucifer: It could very well be that but I highly doubt that. I'll make you some tea and checkup on you.

(Name): Thanks!

You tried to think of other things to distract yourself from the pain as you waited for the Avatar of pride to arrive. Soon enough you heard a knock on your door. "COME IN" You yelled. The door opened and the flawless firstborn entered the room, a teacup in hand. "Has your headache stopped by any chance?" Carefully Lucifer placed the teacup on your nightstand. "No, it's gotten worse." You answer his question and rest your head on your hand. "Drink this tea, it will help you with the pain" you took a deep breath and reached for the tea. Lucifer nodded and left the room. Drinking the tea did help you and eventually, you fell asleep.

*Your eyes slowly open and you stand up. "NO, STAY BACK!" A woman's scream was heard. "DON'T TAKE MY CHILD AWAY" And again, you heard her shout. You turned around and you saw a giant wolf, perhaps a werewolf? Ready to kill the woman who seemed to be the one that screamed, she was also holding something in her arms. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!" You wanted to help the woman but you couldn't move an inch, your body did not react at all! The poor woman was weeping and continued to yell for help, then you saw it. A girl, a girl with two blue wings on her back flying down to them. In a blink of an eye, the girl with wings stabbed the animal and it fell to the ground, blood dripping out of it's mouth. Was that an angel? You couldn't see her face. she ran towards the woman and helped her get out of there. Now you were alone, taking a moment to look around you saw the flowers around you, they were your favorite flowers, taking a deep breath you could smell them. It was so relaxing that this didnt seem real!*

"OI, Human! Wake up." I was meet with two sapphire eyes looking at me. "Huh? Where's the girl?" Your sleepiness made you ask a stupid question. "What girl? Mammon looked at you with confusion decorating his features. "THE GREAT MAMMON-" you cut him off. "Mammon your shouting." The male blushed and you held his hand. "Say Mammon this may be a little out of nowhere but," you hesitantly continued your sentence. "Can angles have colored wings?" You bit your tongue and you waited for an answer. "No." His response was quick and serious very out of character for him. You nodded and pushed the male out of your room.