Chapter 4

Midoriya's POV

I kissed him. I had to guts to kiss my crush! I close my eyes while I still pin him to the tree. Y/N doesn't do much, when I'm about to pull back he lightly kisses back. I open my eyes in shock but we continue to kiss.

This is the best day of my life...I couldn't believe what was happening...he...was kissing me...I loved his soft lips against mine...and...we might actually become a couple. The possibilites if we dated!

You're POV

I was alittle shocked that Midoriya...kissed me. After awhile i decided to kiss back. We kiss for a few seconds before pulling away for air.

We both stare at each other blushing. Midoriya took my first kiss...yeah I liked Katsuki...but...I feel like me and Midoriya actually had something.

Midoriya looks down before asking me this, "Would you have the honor of being my boyfriend, Y/N?" I smile softly at him and nod.

"Of course Midor-" "Izuku. If I'm calling you by your first name then you're calling me by mine." I nod.

"Okay Izu-Kun." He blushes at the little nickname and we both suddenly notice that he's still pinning me.

"Oi there you are ne- THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" We both look at each other before he takes his hands down.

"N-Nothing!" I stutter out, being embarrassed that he saw us in that position.

"NOTHING?! YOU CALL THAT NOTHING?! HE WAS PINNING YOU TO A GOD DAMN TREE!" He yells at us.

"Well to let you know KACCHAN. Me and Y/N kissed and we are now declared dating." He states.

I look at Katsuki to see a look in his eyes...it didn't look to good. I grab Izu-Kun's hand and make him back away from Katsuki.

"You two? Dating?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He keeps laughing like that for awhile before stopping.

"You two won't ever date in a million years!"

"Well we are. Now if you have a problem with it you can leave, Kacchan." I nod with Izu-Kun and glare with him.

"Yeah. If you have a problem with us dating because we're both guys or something similar then we don't have to be friends Katsuki." I glare at him.

"It's not that Y/N. It's just funny because that weakling can't do shit! He can't protect you or fig-" Just before he can finish Izu-Kun punches him, sending him down.

"Ow..." Izu-Kun whispered.

"Is that all you got DEKU?" Katsuki gets back up and walks towards Izu-Kun. He pulls his arm out, about to hit him but before he does I get in between them, taking the punch.

I get hit to the ground, that I was slightly shorter than Midoriya he was gonna get punched in the cheek. But I got hit in the head.

I fall to the ground with a thud.

"Y/N!" I hear Midoriya yell. My ears are ringing. I cover them and groan.

Midoriya's POV

"Look what you did Kacchan!" I yell.

"Not my fault you're stupid boyfriend got in the way!" I yells back.

We keep arguing till I remember Y/N.

"Shut up for a minute!" I bend down to him and hold him tightly to my chest.

"Y/N are you okay? Did the big mean man baby hurt you?"  I slowly nods, still in pain by the hit.

"I-Izu...I can't hear out of m-my ear..." he whispered.

"Let's see if you can hear when I whisper in it."  I whisper something a little naughty to him and asks if he heard anything. He shakes his head and I sigh in relief.

I look at Kacchan and he looks pissed again. He must've heard me. I chuckle and then start laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing deku?! Your boyfriend is deaf in one ear!" I continue laughing.

"Y-You heard m-me! Didn't y-you?!" I continue laughing.

He glares at me but nods. "Yeah I fucking heard you. I'm pissed at what you said!"

I stop laughing a little while after and pick Y/N up. "I'll be at school to take him to the nurse. Hope you feel better about yourself, Kacchan." I walk off with Y/N in my arms. I feel like a knight. Saving my dear prince from the ugly dragon.

Katsuki's POV

Stupid Deku. Taking My Y/N away. I don't know what has gotten into me but ever since we were young I wanted Y/N to myself. I've accidentally killed some of his friends. So what?

Either way. I walk to school in a different path. Trying to think how to eliminate deku. But my mind starts to think about Y/N. He cares for Deku and he might get sad and depressed.

I don't want him to be those things. I slide my plan aside and go on my phone. Looking at some pictures me and Y/N took...oh how handsome he looks. I growl at him not being mine.

I suddenly see I'm at school. I go to my friends to see what they're doing. I find them and see them bullying deku. I see them doing stuff to my Y/N too.

"Oi! You losers are doing shit without me?!"

"Of course not Katsuki!"

"Y-Yeah! He tried stuff first!" One tries to pin this on deku? Wow. How low can these rejects go?

I laugh out before pushing deku to the side while I whisper, "Hurry up and go. I'll deal with them. Hurry and take N/N- I mean Y/N to the nurse."

He seems confused at first but then runs off, leaving me with my friends.