Momo x Reader lemon

I made this a lemon, but please bear with me, as a 16 year old virgin and demisexual, it's not gonna be the best lol. Not to mention it's my first actual lemon and not a lime lol.

"Why don't you come over to my house tonight, Y/N?" A cheerful Momo asked you.

You weren't going to say no, you had the biggest crush on her ever.

Following Momo out of her giant dining room, she led you to her room.

"Whoah, Momo, this is huge!" You said looking around.

"Isn't it just wonderful? Just me and you," she said, placing her hand on yours. "And Y/N, I've heard Uraraka and Jirou talking. They said you like me. Is that correct?" She questioned thoughtfully.

You looked at her shocked, but slowly nodded.

"Well that's good. I love you too, Y/N. And I want to show you how much I love you," she said.

Confused, you let her push you onto her bed. She kissed your lips, nibbling on your bottom lip, asking permission. You let her in, craving her affection.

Her hand moved to your clothed breasts, and she fondled them.

She pulled away for a moment, "take your shirt off," she whispered in your ear. You complied, quickly removing your shirt.

She attached herself to your neck, biting and sucking. You let out a moan, letting her know she found your sweet spot. She attacked the spot viciously.

As she continued her art on your neck, she removed your bra, pants, and your panties.

She moved to your breasts, her mouth attaching to your nipple. She sucked and nibbled, switched between them.

Her fingers were now playing with your clit, and you let out a loud moan.

"P-please, Momo..."

"Hm? What do you want me to do, Y/N?"

"Please put your fingers in me!"

"As you wish~"

She inserted one, then two, curling her fingers inside of you. She pumped those two before adding a third.

"Momo~ I'm gonna-" you moaned out, as you came.

"Oh, sweet Y/N. We're not done yet~"