The Bunker

2B2T the worst Minecraft server ever created. I joined 2B2T in 2014 and the story I'm going to share is my experience on 2019.

      I spawned in the wasteland with nothing. I tried to look for trees and unfortunately I found nothing. "Seriously? Looking for woods in the wasteland? What the hell am I thinking?" I said to my self. I didn't know what to do or where to go because in every direction there are explosions and battles. Suddenly someone is approaching me and I said "Should I run?" I don't know what to do so I just stand there waiting for him. I was curious on what the player is gonna do to me. His name was"Salad Ass" and I laughed so hard that time LOL. Last time I heard that name it was PewDiePie's Character's name on Ark survival LMAO. He stopped approaching  within 8 blocks and said "come with me, I'll show you something" and I started following him because I have nowhere to go. He led me to the Nether portal and he led me to an underground bunker with a bunch of players and houses. He said to me that they are Bounty Hunters and and anybody can hire them to kill someone in exchange for foodstuffs, weapons, armors, resources, and enchanted books. Well it's not that bad If I join them. I told him I wanted to join and he said "That's why I brought you here. Most of the bounty hunters are dead and there are only a handful of us left because of Grievers and forcing them to quit. They think their money is being wasted on a freakin' server. So if someone hired you and you accepted it you must kill the player every time the player spawns until he quits". He gave me full diamond armor and a shield. He also gave me a banner so I can design my own mark as a Bounty Hunter. A Bounty Hunter can be recognized if the banner is different from the others or unique. Bounty hunters are not well known because we are like simple players with no groups or any permanent home. And also maybe you don't know us. Isn't it right? I think 3% from of the server knows LOL. It's because we have an access to an hack wich you can change your skin and name in-game without leaving the server.

     Bounty Hunters kill anyone they are assigned to kill until they quit. I remember killing a Valerian and I failed because he is too good at strategy. I even killed a player multiple times at spawn LOL.