Chapter 4

Jughead is hearing everything from the speakerphone. Betty's screams and whimpers and Malachais awful laughs. "Ugh get off of me no stop!" Betty screams. Jug is fighting against his chains. "Penny! Please! Stop, I'll do anything. Just don't hurt her" Jug exclaimed. Penny said "Alright Malachai, come back, we got what we needed", Malachai said, "OK, on my way back".

*He leaves Betty unconscious on the ground of the trailer and takes crown necklace*

Malachai entered the secret layer and Jughead immediately glared at him he gritted through his teeth "Malachai, I swear to god what did you do to my girlfriend? What did you do to Betty?". "Nothing too bad, she's a bit roughed up and I left her unconscious on your trailer floor though. Hope she isn't dead". Malachai then dangled a familiar crown necklace in front of Jug. Jughead struggled against his chains, he was furious at Malachai for touching Betty but more worried about what condition Betty was in.

Betty woke up still in the same spot Malachai left her. She stood up, head throbbing. She went to get her phone and saw that there was a text from Toni. 'Poisons are in. Cheryl is on the fence though. I think you should talk to her'. Betty got changed then texted Cheryl to meet her at Pops. 30 minutes later, the two cousins were sitting in a booth at Pops. "Cousin. I understand that you recruited my girlfriend and my gang to save your boyfriend and your gang", "Cheryl listen-" Betty started. "No, I will not listen. Why should I help you?" Cheryl snapped. "Because! I know you. When you were in the serpents it was the happiest I've ever seen you ever". Cheryl was silent. "So, I'm asking you. Not as serpent queen or enemy. As a friend and your cousin". "Fine, you have my permission to use the poisons. I will also help in any way I can to save the serpents". "Great, because it all ends tonight".

That night Betty met up with Toni, Cheryl, and the Poisons. Betty laid out the plan, "OK, so, the poisons will be in charge of distracting the ghoulies. Toni and Cheryl you got Penny and hopefully Malachai if he's with her, you guys are in charge of making sure they are occupied. I'm going to go free the boys and we all meet back here once we get them. Got it everyone?", everyone responded with a nod, and the plan started.

Jughead and the serpents were sitting in their cell. Malachai and Penny were standing guard, waiting for him to sign the contract. "Come on Jug, you're tired, we're tired. All you have to do is sign the contract and you're free to go" Penny said. "Do you need more convincing? Should I go back to the trailer and end that blonde once and for all?" Malachai started. Jug was about to respond when there was a loud bang outside. Penny and Malachai stood up and went to check what the noise was. They found it, Cheryl and Toni were waiting to kick some ass and keep them busy. The fight began, but Penny slipped away while the two girls were fighting Malachai, a fair fight.

Meanwhile, Betty slipped pass them and tried looking for the boys. "Jug? Where are you" she said, "Betts! Over here!" Jug yelled. Betty found their cell and picked the lock with a bobby pin she always had. Once the door was opened she ran into her boyfriend's arms.

Jug kissed her tenderly and held her close. Betty put her hands on his face and looked into his eyes. "Jug, I thought, I thought I-" she couldn't even finish the sentence.

Jug held both of her hands in his, "I could never leave you, and I never will". The couple embraced until Sweet Pea coughed loudly. 

"Still chained up here" he said. "Sorry guys let me help you with that" Betty said. She was about to pick their chain locks when Penny appeared behind her.

See you in the next chapter!

~Fangirlspam_234