make me yours

This is the beginning of a never-ending story.
Hi, I'm Aliyah. I go to Bellamy High school, my best friend is Raven. I'm 18years old. I live in Texas, next to this boy named Elijah I've been crushing on since the 6th grade.
Elijah has dark brownish hair, sure smooth skin, coolly arched eyebrows, higher than me, and lastly natural and relaxed style. Elijah is bisexual, I've seen many guys and girls come to his house in and out. When he first came out as bi his parents didn't approve they thought he was ridiculous of liking guys and girls. His mother is very religious and his father didn't bother with the fact he was. His mom made it a secret from all of her church's friends and family. His father was supportive of him being bi but not his mother. I love Elijah, I love him so much. He and I have always been really good friends, but he never thought of me being anything other than that. His friends on the other hand think that I'm not good for him. They said I am a drug addict that will fuck up his life. Yes, I've been to rehab and a lot of therapy from the incident from the party that I overdosed at.But I'm getting better I swear, therapy is helping me out so much.
Raven has been by my side through all of it. She's been my best friend since 3rd grade. Raven has brown-ish hair, olive dark skin, expressive blue eyes, knee-high, and How we met is kind of awkward to talk about, because at a point in time she was my bully. After she was sent to the principals after I snitched on her for pushing me into bark-chips. We became best friends, she made me feel like I belonged, and she just has made such a positive impact on my life. She knew that I was taking drugs, she didn't say anything because she knew what I was going through with my parents. She knew she should have said something but I sometimes I wish she did.

PT2 COMING SOON!!!!!!