Experiment gone wrong: neko Levi

Hanji knocked on Eren's door holding a box in her hands. "What is it?", Eren opened the door, "can I ask you a little favor?", she entered and placed the box down on the table. "Sure", Eren approved and sat on the couch signaling Hanji to sit as well.

"Could you take care of this for me, I gotta go, thanks Eren!", with that, she left leaving whatever is in the box. "What's in this?", Eren mumbled.

As he opened the box, there was a little boy with cat ears and a tail, "one of her experiments again", Eren sighed as he picked up the cat child and placed him on the sofa. "You look familiar...", Eren examined the boy, as it clicked to him, "L-Levi?!", he looked at the boy in shock.

"Surprised", the boy said in a cute tone, "captain, you're adorable!", Eren pinched Levi's face earning a little growl. "Shut up, brat!", he blushed, crossing his arms and eyed Eren, "captain please...don't do...that...too...cute!", Eren said between laughs.

Levi glared at him, "I preferred it more when you were ill, than hear your stupid laughs", Levi pouted. "Aww, captain I-", Eren stopped at the sight of the picture on his desk, a picture of him and the others including Mikasa. He smiled at it and picked it up, looking at all the facial features Nikasa was wearing that day. She was smiling.

Eren started to tear up again, he felt little hands hands over his. Levi's hands, Levi looked at him with his baby face. "She was a great soldier, Eren", he said, trying to comfort the young man. "Captain, it's time for you to take a bath", Eren sniffed and picked up the little child and headed to the bath room.

"Ahh! That's cold, c-careful!", Levi screamed from the bath. "You are the strongest soldier of humanity, surely water won't bring you down", Eren said and started to gently pour water over the chibi captain, "I'm in a really bad state right now, all because of that shitty glasses!", he growled as Eren applied shampoo on his hair and started to slowly massage his soft hair.

Eren moved on to cleaning Levi's small body. "Take it easy, okay? I like myself to be squicky clean", he said, "yes, yes, captain", Eren chuckled. "After this, I will treat you with sweeties", Eren said after, "don't push it, this is just temporary, I'm sure I'll be turning back to normal soon", Levi said.

After that, the chibi captain dozed off. Eren smiled and kissed his forehead before putting him to bed. "Good night, Captain", he said and went to sleep as well.