the airport

The Player came into Dupont's office, he wanted to make him a favor.

- Hi, Dupont, I end up with Lars and Angela.- The player closed the door after him/her.

- Oh, they are a lovely couple. Well, what I wanted you here is if you can come with me to pick up my grandchild. She was supposed to arrive in India, but with all of these natural disasters and the virus in Bangalore, I told her that it wouldn't be safe. I told her we were in Butan.

The Player giggled - I think the chief had enough with Lars and Angela triplets.

- Oh, she doesn't have to worry. She has eighteen years old, it wouldn't be a problem.

- Well, let's go if your grandchild told you that she arrived.- Like if it was magic, Armand's phone was ringing. He answered and talked for a while with the girl.

Outside the Butan Bureau, they asked for a taxi to the airport.

Armand show a photo to the player of her granddaughter. She had her brown hair in braid and glasses, that make her a little nerdy. Dupont was talking about the things they did together and how he get her interested in books and old things.

When they get out of the taxi, they went to the airport. The Player grabbed and old carton that already had another name, but it changed for Dupont's name.

- Oh (Player's Name), I'm so nervous. I haven't seen her since her 14th birthday.

- Oh, c'mon. You should be happy.- The player said, while he/she was with the carton.

At the distance, they could see a girls searching for someone, when she looked at them, she walked.

- Woah, Dupont, it seems like your granddaughter is another person.- The girl had a bob hair cut half-divided, blonde almost white hair with with pink and light green locks. She was wearing a long-sleeved black and white striped shirt, atop a black T-shirt that was tucked in blue short jeans. She had also a piercing in her nose.

- Eleanor, what happened to you?- Armand, still wondered about how her granddaughter changed. The question made the girl a little upset, but immediately, she calmed down.

- Grampa, really those are going to be your first words?- Eleanor replies.

- Dupont you were rude, people changes and that's okay.- The Player said.

- Yeah, I know, (Player's Name), but it was so radical to me.

The girl smiled- It's okay, grampa.- Eleanor hugged her grandfather.

While they were exchanging words, the chief called the player.

- Dupont, the chief, wants us back to the headquarters, apparently Averly is in the Tibet.

- Oh, I'll go to?- Eleanor asked.

- Some partners take their little children, so there's no problem- The player smiled to Eleanor.

- Oh, my ass is aching and now I'm going to take another plane.

- Eleanor, don't use that words- Dupont said.

- Don't worry for that, kiddo. We use to flight in private jets.- The player said.- Now, let's go, Dupont. We have to pack our things.

I kinda imagine Eleanor like giulietta and Ellie from the last of us. Hope u like it