meeting

Eleanor POV

I actually liked the idea of traveling in a fancy jet and helping Dupont solving cases that have interesting historical shit. My Grandpa was packing his things in an old suitcase. I was sitting on a couch waiting for him to end. There was a silence, at least for me it wasn't uncomfortable.

I put a cigarette on my mouth as he stills getting prepared for Tibet.

- Young Lady, not in my office.- I guess he was wondered by the fact I smoke. Everytime I feel like I'm smoking a lot, I tend to remember the song of the cigarette duet. By the difference that my ex-girlfriend is not going to be here to saying to me that I'm worthless just for some stupid cigarettes.

- Come on, grandpa. I haven't tried any since you told me not to go to Bangalore.- I complain and I put it in the pack for not having problems.

-Duppont, are you done?.- A young men interrupted us. He has like tan skin, his her looks kinda funny and ridiculous to me, his blue shirt was like opened, not much to see his abs. A totally fuckboy style and... I have to say that carrying his jacket like that is so stupid?

- Oui, monsieur Archer.- The guy started at me. I feel kinda embarrassed. I guess for the fact that apparently some of their co-workers already have their children with them.

- Who's this beautiful lady?- Gee, he looked at me so weird. Actually... Why does he say I looked pretty? I wasn't wearing any makeup. I think I look like an I feel like a heroin addict because of how emaciated I look.

- Oh, it's my granddaughter.- He said, looking at me. I tried to smile to not see myself rude.

- Eleanor Woolridge, a pleasure.- I had to stand up and I was forced to greet him for not see myself  rude.

- Woolridge?- The dude asked.

- Oh yeah, monsieur. My daughter has my last name. Woolridge is her father's last name.-

- Well, Jack Archer, at your service and whatever you need.

- Thank you...- An old men with blonde hair and a lab coat interrupted us.

- Yo, bro. We're leaving. Are you ready?

- Yes, bro. I was just meeting Dupont's grandchild.

- Hahahaha. Well, there's a lot of things that we don't know about him.- The sir came where I was.- Did you know he even join to a cult to help to stop the Referendum?

- Well, I heard that a lot of people changed in a radical way their opinion about it... But I was minor-aged when that happened and I didn't care about it.- It was weird that an adult asked what I think about politics. I guess I've had that idea that adults take us as idiots that don't know what to do with their lives. But I smiled when I realized that he didn't take me as an idiot.

- Guys, we really need to leave.- The scientific said.- Oh, by the way, my name is Lars Douglas. Was a pleasure to meet you, smart lady.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

We finally get on the airplane. It looked like those private jets you can see in the movies. The Bureau members look so nice.

Apart of the fuckboy, my grandpa and Mr. Douglas, are other members. Was this caramel skin women with curled and short hair. Had a camera with her. A Korean? Japanese? Woman that it seems is Lars' wife and the ones I suppose are their little daughters. If I've never seen twins, my surprise was to see how three little girls looked so similar to each other. A Russian woman. I could notice it for her accent, so freaking attractive. And the one who it seems her secret crush, but she was ignore him. Also, (Your Criminal Case avatar). And last but not least the attractive emo boy, who seems to hate everyone and has a pessimist aura around him that actually I share.

- So... Who's this cutie girl?- The Russian woman asked. I was wasted listen to tame impala and actually I wasn't paying attention. But the fact that no one bothered me, it made me think that Grandpa Dupont was talking about my nerdy past.

When I heard that someone was calling my name, I payed attention. Well, now everyone knows my name. I guess they were waiting the perfect moment to present themselves.

- Are you okay? - The Russian asked, I nodded and then she smiled. - My name is Marina Romanova and I could see you a little gone.

- Oh, sorry. Wasn't my intention to be rude.

- Don't worry, lady.- The Korean woman talked.- My name is Angela Douglas and these are our little triplets. April, May and June.

- Hi, Eleanor.- The three said at the same time.

- Jonah Karam.- I guess he didn't care a lot about my presence.

- Carmen Martínez.- The other woman said.

- You almost forget about Chief Ripley and me.- A woman with gray hair said.- I'm Ingrid Bjorn and I'm the assistant of the chief.

- Wow, Ingrid, i'm surprised that you were kind with someone.- The emo boy said, he was in her computer. The woman frown, but she decided to ignore him.

- Elliot Clayton, sometimes can be immature.

- Oh shut up, Archer.

I giggled and decided to get wasted again.

I could notice Elliot looking at me a couple of times, but I didn't care. I looked at him too. I looked myself in the window of the airplane. I still look so fucked up. I hadn't time to put makeup on my face. If I'm honest I looked at him too. He seems like the kind of guy that is hard to make him smile, but I make him do it, I felt proud.

Well, I hope that this going to be an unforgettable experience.

Hope you like it!