Chapter 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH ImReallyRandom FOR THE WONDERFUL COVER SHE GAVE ME! Ahem. Here is Chapter 1
(Niall's POV)
"Zayners! Just go and do it for me please?" I plead, leaning on the wall of Ollivander's.

"Shove off Ni, I don't want to." He snaps.

"Oh my god, you two are such wimps. I will do it! BUT! Niall, when we get there, you are sleeping in the bed next to Harry's. Not me!" Louis complains and walks off towards the girl I might have just fallen head over heels for.

"Hey, my friend thinks you look really pretty and wants you to come over and hang out. Also, my other friend likes your sister's looks as well, so if you could just bring her over as well, that would be splendid, thanks." Louis says casually and walks back over here, like nothing happened.

"You... bloody... idiot! I'll have your he-" I get cut off by Harry.

"Hello! Sorry, but who are you?" Harry then looks at me, wanting me to introduce the girls that had just joined our conversation.

"Um... Hello, I'm K-Kat." Her mesmerizing voice as clear as crystal water.

"Kat? You don't happen to be the Kat? The one who defeated... You-Know-Who? As in, Kat Potter? If so where is the equally as legendary Lizzy Potter?" An all-too-knowing, and annoying Louis interrupts.

"Shut up! She was probably getting to that!" I snap, getting a look from Louis. "Sorry, Lord King of Sass." I joke.

"Lizzy, come here. Come over here Lizzy!" Kat whispers to... her sister? "This is Lizzy, my twin sister, who seems to have stayed up to late last night and woke up too early. Your jacket is inside out, here. Let me fix it since you seem to be half asleep." She rolls her eyes at her sleepy sister and continues the conversation. "There, we are introduced. Now, your guys' turn."

"Ah, yes! I'm Harry, this is Louis-" He gestures to himself then Louis, and goes down the line and pulls Liam out of an, apparently very interesting, book. "Zayn, Niall, and finally -Liam, pull your head out of that bloody book and at least look interesting!" Harry nags.

"Ha, cute. Do you guys happen to be shopping for school supplies?" Lizzy asks, suddenly waking up.

"Yes, actually we are... Pardon me, but did you say you two are twins?" Zayn asks, suddenly interested.

"Yes, I did. Why?" Kat asks curiously.

"Not all twins look alike, Malik." Liam spits out furiously. "Almost everyone knows that." He finishes in an all-knowing tone.

"Shuddup." He snaps, embaressed.

"Love to." He whispers, going back to his book.

"Oh! We've yet to get our wands! Have you, boys? We also have to get our cloaks, and pets!" Lizzy panics.

"Yea, we still have to get all that stuff as well. We can all go together, yeah?" I suggest.

"Sure, wands first? Excellent! Let's go." Lizzy drags us in.
At first, all you notice is the dirtiness and oldness of it, but then you see all the different wands and their beauty. An old man, most likely Ollivander himself, rolls over on a ladder.
"I was beginning to worry that Hogwarts was losing it's students! But we have more luckily!" He smiles, and looks each and every one of us over. " Good Lord... Those marvelous, magnifacent eyes. You-" He pointed at Lizzy. "have the eyes of your father, rich brown. Whilst you-" He pointed at Kat this time, and she had dimples and she blushed! "have the eyes of your mother, lush green." He looked at myself and the boys this time. "You five, take great care of these two. I suspect they will be a handful."

"Mr. Ollivander, sir. There are five of us and two of them. They won't be that difficult to handle!" Harry points out.

"Ah, yes well... How should I put this? That one there is a trouble maker, I see it now... In fact, I know the perfect wand for you! Where did I put it though... Ah ha! I've found it! Here you go, give it a quick flick." We all watch as Louis gets his perfect wand. "You girls, seeing the circumstances, here you go: Two wands with the same core as You-Know-Who himself, and same exact wand. It's 12 and 1/4 inch, Hazel wood, feather from the same phoenix obviously, and slightly springy. Quiet boy, here you go. It's Spruce, 11 and 1/2 inch, reasonably pliant, and Unicorn Hair. Blondie, you get a 12 inch, Hornbeam wood, Unicorn hair as the core, and... it's supple." He hands out Lizzy's, Kat's, Zayn's wands as well as mine. He gives Liam and Harry their wands as well.

"Alright, let's go get our pets now! I want a owl! What about you Harry?" Louis asks as we go to the pet place.

"A cat of course! What are you going to get Liam?"

"Tape for your mouths." He jokes and snickers, still never looking up from his book.

"I would do the same Li." Zayn agrees.

"As would I." I state.

"Aw, let them be! You'll miss it in a few years if you don't!" Lizzy whines.

"Cute as it may be, my scar hurts. Doesn't yours Lizzy?" Kat sits down on the curb and start rubbing her temple where her scar is.

"Yea, a bi-" Suddenly Lizzy starts to fall down but, with Louis being the closest, he catches her. He sits down next to Kat with Lizzy in his arms and starts rubbing her hand. With Louis being the oldest, he can go from joking to very serious in a matter of seconds.

"Liam, do a quick spell! Do something!" Louis panics.

"Can't, not aloud to do magic outside of school! Rule #29!" He repeats the rule out loud, then gets out chocolate. He puts it under Lizzy's nose and, to everybody's relief, she wakes up. He hands the chocolate to her and says, "Eat it, it will make you feel better." and with that, Lizzy takes it and begins to slowly nibble her way through it.

(Zayn's POV)
I noticed that as Lizzy nibbled on her chocolate, she kept 'accidentaly' making eye contact with Louis, then both would blush and look away. Weird thing is that Lizzy was still in Louis' arms. Weird don't ya think?
Then, Niall kept staring at Kat like she was the most interesting person in the world. While Kat sat down, he looked quite a bit worried.
"Pets, anyone?" Harry asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, let's go." I agree and help Kat get up, and laugh as Harry really does get a cat.
************************************************************************************************************

A/N Welp, there you go! Chapter one and I'm sorry for any mistakes that I made! I need girlfriends for Harry, Liam, and Zayn. First three for those three get it and tell me what you want to look like and what you want your personality to be like... Or I could have Ziam and a girlfriend for Harry? Tell me what you think please, and check out my other stories! This whole chapter had 1184 words total! Whoa...