Chapter 2

Hey guys, I decided to actually post a chapter because you have gone forever without a real chapter! So sorry! Thank you for being patient and not bugging me about uploading a chapter! Loove you guys, and already 50 reads?! AMAZAYN BRILLIAM FABULOUIS EXTRAORDINHARRY PHENOMINIALL
IT'S ZAYN'S BIRTHDAYYYYY YAAAAAAAY!!!! But, not in the book yet, seeing as they just got to school, which starts in September... lol! Fetus Zayn for you guys on the side there! (If you are on a handheld device then at the top!)
Yes, I did that, don't judge. Haha, anywhore! I'm just going to let you read now...
(Liam's POV)
Yaaaaayyyyy! School! I love school! There's interesting subjects, there's different kinds of magical creatures, and the teachers here are so lovely!
Oh, friends and feasts as well... I guess. I just like learning about all the cool magical stuff! My friends are amaz-
"LOUIS! LET KAT AND LIZZY DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" I yell at Louis, who interrupted my thoughts by levitating the girls up to the top of the candy shop.
"But Leeyum! Pwetty pwease?" Kat and Lizzy beg, and give me their biggest puppy eyes.
"No... no. No?" I try to convince myself. They have pretty good puppy eyes. "Fine! Just get some for everyone." I give up.
"Yes! LEZZZZDOTHIS!" Kat yells excitedly. "Let's get Louis and Niall to come with!" She says secretly winking at Lizzy who blushes. Does Lizzy like Niall? Or does she like Louis? And who does Kat like, Louis or Niall?
"Okay! We're coming!" Louis whisper-yells up to them.
"Food!" I hear Niall exclaim.
(Zayn's POV)
Kat's very lively, isn't she? I swear, her and Louis are long lost siblings. But, she also really likes food, like Niall. But, Lizzy has other features; darkish hair like Harry's but a bit lighter than mine, the responsible attitude like Liam, but also very quiet like me. Same with Kat. But, don't get me wrong, can still jump around and be playful like Louis. Soooo coonnnffuusssiiinnngggg...
"Liam! Come here mate." I whisper to, you guessed it, Liam.
"Yo?"
Ships?" I ask him.
"Lizzy and..."
"Louis. Don't you see the way they look at each other? And how worried Louis was when Liz blacked out?" I am 'The Reader Of Emotions' out of all of us.
"So that would mean Kat and Niall?" He asks.
"Obviously!" I pull him into a hug and hear Harry whisper something about Ziam.
Strange child.
(Louis' POV)
Lizzy. Lizzy. Lizzy. Lizzy.
"Are your legs tired?" I ask Lizzy. *Dramatic pause for effect* *Imagine Harry saying, "Simple, but effective."* "Because you have been running through my head all day." I say smoothly. I swear I see her blush. She looks away, then looks back at my eyes. Whoa, she has nice eyes...
(Lizzy's POV)
I blush. I look away, then back at his eyes. He has nice eyes. I stop walking, stand on my tippy-toes and kiss his cheek.
"Simple, but effective." I smirk and walk away, leaving him touching his cheek in shock.
Hell! I'm in shock! I never ever do that! Eh, whatever.